~Guide to 44h, 45h, 46h, 47h, and 85h Values~

Preston

Hello

I am trying to Pokesav a Snorlax, but I want to make it from the Pokewalker. If I am correct, the 44h & 45h should be 00, right? And the 46h and 47h should be E9 and 00? But what are the 85h and 86h values for Pokewalker Pokemon? Even if I presume that 86h is 04, what is 85h?

From what I under stand the 85h should be 00 since the pokemon was not caght in grass or in a cave or in a building and most defently not given to you by some one so it only leaves the 00 value

From what I under stand the 85h should be 00 since the pokemon was not caght in grass or in a cave or in a building and most defently not given to you by some one so it only leaves the 00 value

I read somewhere else that someone checked on a pokemon actually obtained from the pokewalker and that the 85h was 00 and the 86h is 04. 44h & 45h are clearly 00 and 46h should be E9, and 47h 00. I believe that as I have done this I can now have a legitimate selfdestruct Snorlax.

Here are some new values I found on my Soul Silver.

A Ho-Oh caught in Tin Tower with the Rainbow Wing @ Lv70 in Soul Silver gives you :

85h - 09 Caught in Buildings

A Lugia caught in Seafom Island with the Tidal Bell @ Lv45 in Soul Silver gives you :

85h - 07 Caught in the Water

A Giratina hatched in Sinjoh Ruins with Event Arceus @ Lv1 in Soul Silver gives you :

85h - 18 Starter Pokemon (???)

Hopefully you could add this somewhere

Read through the entire thread and didn't find the information I was originally after, so decided to play around with the hex values myself, didn't take too long as it turns out. Thought I'd share it in the event anyone else is interested, the hex values to create an egg received from Primo (the guy in the Violet Pokemon center, gives out Mareep and Wooper eggs, and some Pokemon yet to be revealed, if you give him the right secret phrase based on your normal trainer ID) are 44h: DE and 45h: 07.

Wonderful thread; I've a couple of questions.

Should the 86h value for a pokemon hatched in HG/SS be 04, or 00?

And does anyone know the 85h value for a Zapdos caught on Route 10?

The 86h for hatched pokemon is 04. Zapdos 85h is 00. Please can the Topic poster amend their post, because the information written is wrong. For PalParked HG/SS Pokemon, the Met In Place is 55, this should be posted as others may erroneously use 3002, the 46h is 37 but most importantly the 86h is the hex value for the Pokeball the Pokemon was originally caught in, the initial post claims it is 00. This is wrong.

I'm trying to re-create the red Gyarados I traded to a friend, so I downloaded a Gyarados .pkm file from the database, opened it with Pokesav and changed the OT name, gender, TID and SID to match those of my retail SoulSilver save file. I used the PID/IV generator to calculate a legitimate shiny PID and IV set for this Gyarados and made sure all the other details added up correctly.

I've read through this thread and double-checked that all of this Gyarados' Hidden Values match up to what they should be according to the info in the first post. They do, but I note that when I run the .pkm file through the legality checker, it returns it as "Normal NDS Type [A-B-C-D]" but does NOT say "Sync: Valid" as it does for all the other .pkm files I've obtained from the database. When I send this Pokemon to my retail SoulSilver cart via SendPKM, on its status screen where it shows the level at which it was met, it says "Apparently met at level 30" instead of "Met at level 30." This is a giveaway that the Pokemon did not in fact originate from my retail cart's save file even though the OT, TID and SID are identical.

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could provide some insight as to what I need to change to make the Pokemon "originate" from my own save file.

I have no idea what's going on. Someone told me in another thread that the red Gyarados in HG/SS is a chained shiny, so I used the PID calculater to give it a chained shiny ID. The legality checker tells me its "Chained Sync" is valid now, but it STILL says "Apparently met..." and not "Met at..."

I've uploaded the .pkm file in case anyone wants to take a look at it and see if they can find what I did wrong....

Xue Long.pkm

Xue Long.pkm

Hey everyone. I noticed that there have been a lot of repeat questions and I hope mine are not and can be answered.

1. Does the 85th value 00 ("event") cover Pokewalker, headbutt, and interactable Pokemon (like Snorlax)?

2. When making Pokemon in PokeSav, do you HAVE to put in the 86th value when they are caught in a non-Apricorn ball?

3. Surfing takes precedence over being in a cave?

4. Are the hex values for gift Pokemon (like Bill's Eevee or extremespeed Dratini or the gift Shuckle) also 00 for event?

Hey everyone. I noticed that there have been a lot of repeat questions and I hope mine are not and can be answered.

1. Does the 85th value 00 ("event") cover Pokewalker, headbutt, and interactable Pokemon (like Snorlax)?

2. When making Pokemon in PokeSav, do you HAVE to put in the 86th value when they are caught in a non-Apricorn ball?

3. Surfing takes precedence over being in a cave?

4. Are the hex values for gift Pokemon (like Bill's Eevee or extremespeed Dratini or the gift Shuckle) also 00 for event?

1. In another thread someone who actually opened a Pokewalker Pokemon in Pokesav said the 85h is 00 and the 86h is 04.

2. As long as they were caught or bred in Pokemon HG/SS, or Pal Parked to Pokemon HG/SS. then yes.

3. Is this about Lugia? If surfing in a cave and you encounter a Pokemon then the 85h should be cauught while surfing or something to that degree.

4. I do not know about the shuckle but Bill's eevee has 18 for the 85h.

Hello

I am trying to Pokesav a Snorlax, but I want to make it from the Pokewalker. If I am correct, the 44h & 45h should be 00, right? And the 46h and 47h should be E9 and 00? But what are the 85h and 86h values for Pokewalker Pokemon? Even if I presume that 86h is 04, what is 85h?

You have to do more than modify the values of 44h and 45h. The PIDs generated are in the form D5FFFF??, where ?? is any value from 00 to FF. However, the value of ?? is also dependent on the course. For instance, all the Winner's Road Pokemon are restricted to E8-FF, which is one way to get a Snorlax. (I don't have enough data to be sure of that E8 lower bound.) I don't know if the Quiet Cave Munchlax has the same restrictions for ??.

EDIT: Oh darn, that original post was like a week old.

Johto (Heart of Gold) or Johto (Soul of Silver) depending on which version you're playing.

Question of my own since I'm not positive, and don't recall seeing it asked already, would the secondary "starters" received after getting all 16 badges (the Hoenn and Kanto starters) have an 85h of 18, or 0C like the actual starters you get from Elm at the start of the game?

I been trying to make a legit Spiky Eared Pichu PKM with the PokeGen, when I uploaded the file on Pokesav, I noticed that the 85h value was 18 so does it mean SEP has the same values as Bebe's eevee, etc , or is the value incorrect?