~Guide to 44h, 45h, 46h, 47h, and 85h Values~

Preston

This may be known, or not, but 0c or 18 works for a starter pokemon in platinum. My self made infernape, I gave OC and it passes nintendos check for video. My buddies which was game made and edited is 18, and it also passes. So not that its a big deal, but both hex values seem to work.

• 3 weeks later...

it should be the same as littleroot town. what THAT is, i think it is 7E

ALSO, i mentioned this earlier and it has yet to be corrected...

under the HGSS locations byte 99 is route 5, byte 98 is route 4 and so on... untill byte 94.

94 was marked as Route 1

94 is actually Saffron City.

95 is route 1...

everything else is A-OK. :)

• 2 weeks later...
it should be the same as littleroot town. what THAT is, i think it is 7E

So are you saying if the pokemon is hatched from an egg with the hex value, the game would display "Received from Prof Elm" instead? I'm curious because I want to modify a legit togepi that's hatched from the mysterious egg.

Also what would the hex values be for the eeve that bill gives?

Thanks

Hey, just curious about this stuff. I'm planning to use PokeSav to get me an Arceus. I want it in my Pokedex so I'll need to hatch it from an egg so what do I do about location?

Does it not matter if I say it came from as a ridiculous place so long as the location matches up to the hidden hex values for example or would I have to make it come from the Hall Of Origin and not an egg for it to be legit hex-wise because it's an Arceus?

Hey, just curious about this stuff. I'm planning to use PokeSav to get me an Arceus. I want it in my Pokedex so I'll need to hatch it from an egg so what do I do about location?

Does it not matter if I say it came from a ridiculous place so long as the location matches up to the hidden hex values for example or would I have to make it come from the Hall Of Origin and not an egg for it to be legit hex-wise because it's an Arceus?

Oh and, as it's an Arceus should I be ticking the Fateful Encounter box or not?

I'm thinking the most legit-looking method is to create it in an Egg for the Pokedex and then after it hatches go back and edit it again so that it looks like I just captured it legit from the Hall Of Origin. Good plan? o_O

as to the bug catching contest stuff, edit the hex to show that you used a "competition ball or a park ball" (i dont remember which off the top of my head)

and i have notice that a good many of these questions were adressed in the first post... >.>

as to the bug catching contest stuff, edit the hex to show that you used a "competition ball or a park ball" (i dont remember which off the top of my head)

and i have notice that a good many of these questions were adressed in the first post... >.>

I would, but I've no idea how. I looked in the sticky and no info about them were given. :confused:

86h

86h Values are used in HeartGold and SoulSilver only to determine the PokeBall. (Thanks to Wylfred for listing them out!) If there is an *, that means the normal Pokeball slot in Pokesav should be set to a Pokeball. Never set the normal Pokeball slot in Pokesav to any Apricorn balls.

01 = Master Ball

02 = Ultra Ball

03 = Great Ball

04 = Poke Ball

05 = Safari Ball

06 = Net Ball

07 = Dive Ball

08 = Nest Ball

09 = Repeat Ball

0A = Timer Ball

0B = Luxury Ball

0C = Premier Ball

0D = Dusk Ball

0E = Heal Ball

0F = Quick Ball

10 = Cherish Ball

11 = Fast Ball*

12 = Level Ball*

13 = Lure Ball*

14 = Heavy Ball*

15 = Lovely Ball*

16 = Friend Ball*

17 = Moon Ball*

18 = Compé Ball*

^ from the first post... hope that helps :3

so wut do i put in for the 85h value for the pokemon in heartgold

(sorry for double post)

ironicly, i JUST answered that question in my last post. The 85h valuse determine the pokeball, heartgold is no different than d-p-pt.

just replace the number there with the corrosponding pokeball's hex number! (ie: use 04 for a "pokeball")

be genki! :)

Say I want to have a Pokemon recorded as having hatched at Goldenrod City, do I simply put in 83 into 46h and 00 into 46h, respectively, while leaving the actual "egg hatched at" option at none? Or am I missing a step?