~Guide to 44h, 45h, 46h, 47h, and 85h Values~

Preston

• 2 weeks later...

First WoW Great Job EveryOne, Now To The Q. Does My Mattle Ho-oH 46h Values Must BeSet To 37 Now That He Is PalParked To Make It Legit ?? , What About Colloseum/XD Pokes Does That Applies To Them ?? If There Is More To Edit What Can I Do To Make It Legit ??

Thanks In Advance ^o^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read a few post and read over the first post a few times, but still something bothers me. If I use D/P only for Pokesav, The only Value I would have to change is 85h right? But then if I have hatched all my pokemon myself, then I just leave all Hidden Values set to 00 and makes sure the PID is correct.

I am somewhat positive I know the answers to my questions, but I just want to be sure.

;53753']I read a few post and read over the first post a few times' date=' but still something bothers me. If I use D/P only for Pokesav, The only Value I would have to change is 85h right? But then if I have hatched all my pokemon myself, then I just leave all Hidden Values set to 00 and makes sure the PID is correct.

I am somewhat positive I know the answers to my questions, but I just want to be sure.[/quote']

Yes, if it is from DP, the only hex values you need to change is 85h. The 44h/45h/46h/47h are only relevant for Platinum.

Wow its been over four months since the last time I was logged in here! Now that HG/SS have been announced, im pretty sure im coming back for all the action. ;)

So it turns out HG/SS use the 86h value? Im completely clueless on this and i would love for anyone to fill me in on what we know so far, and by this weekend i can start updating this old guide here! ^.^

Edited by Preston

• 3 weeks later...
I think route 11 is 9F 00 respectively.

Route 25 should be AD 00.

Make sure to check it in-game as I'm not sure :).

Also the values 9F and 00 for route 11, and AD and 00 for route 25 is being used for my Pearl. So I was wondering if the numbers are inputed in the 46h and the 47h.

Lastly would anyone know the 85h for the Suicune caught in SS and HG.

Also the values 9F and 00 for route 11, and AD and 00 for route 25 is being used for my Pearl. So I was wondering if the numbers are inputed in the 46h and the 47h.

Lastly would anyone know the 85h for the Suicune caught in SS and HG.

If you catch it in the Burnt Tower (which is if you faint it on the first try, it respawns there) it will be 09. So 09 is a legit value if you set 46h/47h to Burnt Tower

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm trying to edit a Pokemon's hex Values for the first time in Platinum Pokesav, and I'm trying to replicate an event Pokemon (Gamestp Deoxys specifically). I know the summary file says "Pokemon Event," but when I look at the "Egg hatched at" locations in the program, I see numbered Pokemon Events (Pokemon Event 06, 07, etc). Which one should I use in creating my Pokemon?

i read that the 87h is the hex value which has the aprishakers stars, i tried to modify that hex value but in pokesav it doesn't appear so my question is anyone know what editor can edit that value and what i have to write???? what numers o letters. (sorry for my english, i don't speak it very well, i'm learning it)