just somthing i thought of.

SpikeVanHellsing

i was editing a few .pkm files, so i have back ups if something happens to my game , and i happen to think that it may be nice to have the ribbons have their own dialog box. What i mean is when you go to the ot/misc tab instead of having the scroll box have a button that opens them up in a new window showing all of them in a grid pattern. Also if each ribbon had its own check box and a check box that when checked selects all the ribbons but we can still unselect any certain ribbon. also having the description of each ribbon when hovered over. i could do a quick mock-up in paint if required and post it here. let me know what you think.

well, what about this? what if i where to do the initial coding for this idea and you finalize it and add it to the program? i took a coding class, using Visual Basic, in college. i think i can get it to work because it will mostly be if then code. i can send it to you when i have it done and you can let me know of any changes to be made. if you can make the button inplace of the scroll box i can try and make the window that opens up.