PokeGTS.us proper site launch

I've properly launched the PokeGTS.us site. Keep support threads that are specific to the site in here.

Much cleaner interface, proper navigation. And, due to being in a language I'm more familiar with, website updates should be easier to do.

Current goals:

1) Properly integrate the GTS Server again. Currently using a mishmash with the old one due to bugs in the new one.

2) Friend code support.

3) More Pokemon.

4) More select-able options in the Pokemon Selector.

These are more long-term goals, and may take a few months to integrate due to time constraints.

Link: http://www.pokegts.us

Edit:

A proposition for website/app developers. If I created a feature that would let you automate the 'Distribute Pokemon' feature (upload a Pokemon, get a response with a link back), would you implement it in your program?

Edited by willaien

Congratulations on choosing ASP.net!

Anyway, there's a slight graphic glitch on the login page in IE9: the textboxes are larger than their container.

Just thought you should know :)

Hah. I'll look into that.

Funny part - that's a canned Visual Studio 2010 login system, form and all. Microsoft made it. :P

Yes. This site is much better compared to the old one. On the old one when I tried to use 2 pokemon for distribution the second pokemon used the same link as the first one. That is fixed right?

Yes. The 'hash' and stored pokemon are based upon the pokemon itself, not the IP address of the uploader like it originally was.

Shorter version: you can upload and distribute as many as you want.

• 1 month later...

Couple of small updates: I've fixed a lot of minor things, and had to rewrite the GTS server. It works quite well now, with very low CPU usage.

Running ASP.net for everything.

PID support not quite supported yet... just too much going on to have time to work on it.