Just passing my greetings. I am only focused on the third generation and could care less about 4 or 5. After all, there's too many pokemon to count or understand. At least the older pokemon had more sense. Well that's my opinion. I'm really not into pokemon as I should be, but because I see myself registered here, I guess that counts for something.

I do hope to see advancement with the third generation as far as wonder spots, wonder cards, e-reader, maybe even union rooms over wifi if possible, gets involved as well as other clever ideas brewing in people's minds. Oh and if you're in Chicago, hit me up. I would love to kill some time playing around or whatever. :wink: Pokemon. Of course.

• 4 weeks later...

There's not much to research in Gen 3 Wonder Cards because like, all of 3 or so events even used that.

Doubt you'll be getting Wi-Fi for Gen 3. Besides the phys/spec split, Gen 4 functions the same way with battling.

Don't know why you have anything against Gen 4 and 5, especially since the argument that the "old" Pokemon "had more sense" is pretty much bunk.

Regardless, welcome to the forum. I'm doing a Curse-Body Slam Mudkip breeding project on Emerald right now. I sure do miss having a later gen Body Slam Move Tutor.