Pokéstuck

If you've clicked on this, then there's a good chance then you know what it constitutes, so I'm not going to explain. If you don't know the theme from reading the title, then click the back button, because you are not needed here.

I'll make some more detailed changes to this post later on when I know more, but for now I'll just outline the main plans and I've also attached the progress log, which I'll try to update regularly.

• Conveniently, there are 8 Gym Leaders and 4 members of the Elite Four, making a total of 12, so these 12 trainers will consist of trolls. I'll attach a file later detailing where each of the trolls will be and what their types will be, as they've pretty much been decided. That's still open for debate though.
  • John/Rose as playable characters, Dave and Jade as rivals/friends, whatever they are.
  • The plan is to create two edits - one where the trolls all have specified types, and one where they do not. In the latter, the Pokémon made available in the wild will be more varied.
  • The mods will be more difficult than the original game. I feel like people who are interested in Pokémon, also interested in Homestuck and are using game hacks will generally be older than 16 and will be experienced playing Pokémon, so I'm sure they'd enjoy a challenge.

I'm interested to hear from anybody who feels they have something to contribute to this project, or really anybody who's interested in the idea. Open to suggestions, because the edit is still in its early stages.

Edit [19.03.2012]: 295 views and no replies? Seriously? Do we have NO Homestuckers in the house?

Edit [21.03.2012]: No, I am not trolling. This webcomic has trolls in it. Edit #1 was an expression of my surprise at the fact that of 295 viewers, there were none that were familiar with Homestuck. I was not complaining about the lack of responses!

progresslog 27 03.txt

progresslog 27 03.txt

Edited by Shiny Sheimi

Seriously, if you're going to tell people to go away, you shouldn't be wondering why nobody replies.

I was only joking when I told you to go away, so don't worry! In the post, I only told people to go away if they didn't know what I was talking about, because the only people who would be useful for this hack would be people who knew what I was talking about, aka, were familiar with the webcomic, Homestuck. I then edited it, expressing my surprise at the fact that I'd had no replies, because I was surprised that of the 295 people that had viewed it, none of them were familiar with Homestuck. And, just so you know, I'm not trolling. Homestuck actually has trolls in it.

So, yeah. Keep your pants on!

:cool:Oh Hell Yes hell .... wait why is there no one posting that knows of homestuck what the heck is going on here oh whatever, looks like your first homestuck fan has FINALLY appeared the sad thing is i stink at hacking sorry i would of loved to help out... ):B (karkat horns ftw, he shares my zodiac :P) im sure more homestuck fans will end up here sooner or later

:cool:Oh Hell Yes hell .... wait why is there no one posting that knows of homestuck what the heck is going on here oh whatever, looks like your first homestuck fan has FINALLY appeared the sad thing is i stink at hacking sorry i would of loved to help out... ):B (karkat horns ftw, he shares my zodiac :P) im sure more homestuck fans will end up here sooner or later

Well, you don't have to be any good at hacking! I would be happy to do the technical stuff - that's the part I'm good at. What I'm not good at is pixelling and general art concepts. Are you any good at creating sprites via pixelling?

Edit: By the way, mine's Gamzee. <>

Edited by Shiny Sheimi

Oh god, not you. Btw I will actually start on the overworld sprites now, haha. D:B

Great. Now all we need is somebody who gives a shit. }:]

In all seriousness, though, we do need people who give a shit. Specifically, these people need to be interested in making sprites. That's the main job at the moment.