I Iz back

Joqu

Olah it me again

i finally noticed that the site changed and i needed to re-register, i know i took me a while but i haz been busy lately. so i thought i might as well re introduce my self

well...you're new and with a lot of catching up to do...its not that confusing when you get used to it.

:o The ghost wraith89 has made an appearance yet again! Where are the ghost busters when you need them? *runs off to look...*

Edit:

Hehe...forgot to give a welcome...WELCOME! *Drifloons floating above scattering flower petals* I love drifloon! If you ever need an avatar just click on the link in my sig! I say that to all the new comers...

Hey!! was wraith here!?the ghostbusters are looking for him

Hello joqu!I am telos pleased to meet you :D

I whouldn't worry about not being familiar with the site,this site was my first time ever posting on an online forum and i got it pretty fast i am sure you will have no troubles :D

Hello There Joqu.

Glad to see your back, yeah it's really confusing at first, that's what all, or most of us felt, we weren't really acquainted back in the previous forum, you are probably don't know who i am, well i was KnightVVing before, if you are able to remember, i have just changed my name, oh and there are more SMILEYS!. xD