encounter of pokemon

shijoh2o

hi!

excuse me, my english is limited.

i see in the version 3.0.1, well, i use this version of pokegen, and, i see, 1 bug in "met"/"encounter" this bug is in pokemons was captured after of destroy 1 rock with "rock smash", in pokegen this does not appear, appear " " ,This section is blank and pasarl or between the card game, this is reset to "trapped water" (you can see in HGSS, trying to capture a Schuckle in Cianwood City whit rock smash).

if it's not the right place, but I also say that all who believe and get Froslass (even by legitimate means) to record a battle with her, and trying to send the video via wi-fi, never accepts the charge, saying, "there is an error with the video's pokemon"

I'm new to this forum, I hope to learn a lot from everyone here, greetings from Mexico!

Froslass is blocked by the Pokémon validation service (used for GTS, battle video, random matchup) because it has ASS in its name.

As for the encounter type for rock smash, it is indeed missing in Pokégen. To my knowledge it is only used for rock smash in HGSS but it does exist legitimately, for instance: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=318958

The corresponding value for the encounter byte at 0x85 is 1. This value is also used for NPC owned Pokémon outside cities/buildings (and Red in HGSS which uses 6).

• 2 months later...