BW Event - M15 Keldeo & Movie Theater Meloetta (unconfirmed)

wiiluver135

http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/keldeo-and-meloetta-downloads-for-15th-movie

The official Pokemon movie website has revealed that Keldeo will be distributed to players who pre-order a ticket to Kyurem vs. the Sacred Swordsman – Keldeo while Meloetta will be available for download at the actual movie theaters. Thus, this will be the first time two “hidden” Legendary Pokemon are promoted at the same time.

Be on the lookout for these two!

Edited by Guested

While it's entirely possible that these will be the two events, I don't see ANYTHING about events on the official movie site.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

Looks like Pokebeach has jumped the gun again?

Nothing was revealed on the official site that I could see either. That's completely made up "news" by him. Cinema City Web posted information about the pre-order tickets last week and thats the first news about them. This year the advance tickets will come with a coupon for "K", one of the movie's main Pokémon. Both Kyurem and Keldeo start with the letter "K" but the note was intentionally left ambiguous for now to increase speculation as to which one it will be. That's the only 'confirmed' news about the movie event Pokemon so far.

http://cinemacity.co.jp/wp/ccmaeticket/

Hey guys, sorry for the misinformation, that was a HUGE mistranslation on our part (we weren't using our usual translators, Bangiras or Gin, for that news story). The story has since been deleted. I think that was the first time I ever physically deleted a news story.

"Never trust Pokebeach. For many months now they have been trying to get hits by making up stuff and post them as news. Sad." - Oh really? Like what? Put your money where your mouth is. As far as I know, this is the ONLY blemish on our record in recent memory. We don't go out of our way to make up things. I don't even keep website stats. I post stories because I have a genuine love for Pokemon and this fandom. I think anyone who consistently reads my site can tell you this. I've only been doing this for going on nine years now.

Wouldn't it be funny if our ridiculous mistake actually turned out to be true? :P

That was one sentence that was quickly removed. Other sites made many mistakes during that hectic and fast-paced coverage of the Pokemon Sunday news. When you post as much news as we do, and are covering it live like we do, there's bound to be little mistakes once in a while. Major news networks make mistakes all the time. If you're not making mistakes, you're probably always late to the party or not even covering as much news as you should be. As long as the mistakes are corrected, it's not a big deal. Serebii makes mistakes sometimes too but removes them before anyone sees them. :P