Pokemon Black/White 2 - Sequel Theories

Lorshinator

lol I just remembered this info from playing my white version. I have always been fascinated in Pokemon Lore and History discovered by playing the games. This is a huge hobby of mine to piece together these mysteries. I have no doubt in my mind that all this pokemon lore and history in the games connects somehow. It is only a matter of time before Game Freak comes out with a way of connecting them all together.

For example, some may be wondering how White / Black connects to the other games. Did you all know that in one of the cities that has an area only available to access in the winter, there is a piece that gives the player a clue when this game takes place? In the inaccessible area, there is a lone house behind a windmill. In there, there is this family: a boy, a woman, and a man. If you talk to the man, he talks in a familiar and unusual way ("a go-go") and mentions being part of a "gang" but slowed down to have a happy life with a family. This is none other than the Team Rocket recruit who always talked weird in HG and SS (as well as G, S, and C). We may not have been given information as to where abouts in the world this region is, but it gives us a rough time frame on when it takes place.

Right. Obviously I meant the region that appears to be covered in ice. NOT the ENTIRE REGION. Lets keep in mind that that was the starter area in the forest where the warmer climates were shown, possibly even the other areas not covered in ice. Also, I'm sure there is more to come. So how about you sit back and wait instead of criticizing? This is just a theory thread, nothing more, nothing less. No need to be so serious about this. Besides, it really doesn't matter who is right. I'm only guessing about the ice after looking at the new map. You have your beliefs and theories, I have mine.

The trailer refers to the map/region as being frozen.

I think it would make sense if that was the way they stop your progress until certain parts of the story.

Thanks for clearing that up. You make a good point. It would definitely prevent you from entering the area until certain parts of the story. Like how Black and White did with the right side of the region. However, I think applying the inaccessible part as part of the story line makes much more sense than saying "Can't access this area due to construction, etc." like the did in Black and White. My guess is that you would have to catch White / Black Kyurem before accessing the area, but who knows? I cannot wait till they make an English release of the trailer. It is rather difficult trying to get information out of something that isn't your language lol.

In the AR Searcher reveal in Nintendo Direct, we have got this image:

Pokemon+AR+Searcher+2.jpg

This unknown Pokémon Bird may be a new pokémon. Many people will assimilate this pokemon as Archeops or Ho-oh. But, let's give a More Detailed view:

R+U+Ho-Oh+3.JPG

Okay, okay, this Pokémon may not be Archeops or Ho-oh. Here the Proofs:

Archeops have a tail, and many feathers in he claws. Ho-oh have a long thin neck and a flaming tail.

Maybe this a new pokémon or an existing pokemon? Give your opinion

All I gotta say is... What the H***?

You're drunk, are you sir?

Sorry if I'm offensive. D: I quoted something. You're trolling me, right? rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

No? You still are. :/

lol?

I found this searching for Brazilian Fórum: Pokémon mythology (Yes, i'm brazilian). Okay, I have no idea what you meant above

For me pokemon is just a archeops with a new sprite, i'm only take the Speculation and brought here to discuss and give your opinions on the subject, particularly since I do not think that a new Pokemon in Unova is possible.

The trailer refers to the map/region as being frozen.

I think it would make sense if that was the way they stop your progress until certain parts of the story.

It would be covered in snow if they actually went for that (thats even what happens in the crater thinking about it.)

Not a mile high layer of transparent glacier that even goes outside a physical paper map.

Regardless, it would be way too destructive to have nice areas the moment after its gone even for pokemon game logic.

The ice is there to keep areas secret.

It has a white edge.

It goes over the brown edge of the map.

It doesnt follow the contour of the region.

You can clearly see green areas and even the beach in the east UNDER the ice.

Heck there is CLOUDS BELOW THE ICE, the exact same clouds in the exact same places.

Corocoro and the official site make note of how THE MAP is frozen.

map=/=region

Right. Obviously I meant the region that appears to be covered in ice. NOT the ENTIRE REGION. Lets keep in mind that that was the starter area in the forest where the warmer climates were shown, possibly even the other areas not covered in ice. Also, I'm sure there is more to come. So how about you sit back and wait instead of criticizing? This is just a theory thread, nothing more, nothing less. No need to be so serious about this. Besides, it really doesn't matter who is right. I'm only guessing about the ice after looking at the new map. You have your beliefs and theories, I have mine.

Do you see a beach anywhere on the map?...

And no. I took a look at the picture and noticed things that show the obvious, which is that Unova is not covered in ice.

• 4 weeks later...

i think the leader of the sages whose name ive forgotten will capture kyrueem and go all imsupahcrazy and freeze half of unova and eventually meets up with N and they make a lab and get up to the usual shennanigans getting the stuff and than you have to get the other 6 sages out of jail to go and defeat whatshisface and N once and for all and you capture the combined kyrueem + reshiram/zekrom .

this would explain the wire like things on them

its Kyurem. imagine it like it bought the same t-shirt that reshiram and zekrom wear. The parts on it are theirs, but the dragon in it, is Kyurem and looks nothing like Reshiram/Zekrom.

There is an anime-like promo for BW2 that shows the hero chasing the shadow triad in a town covered with spiky icy structures..

While that raises the probability of them pulling some populated area shock-frosting thing with Kyurem, I still doubt the ice on the map is anywhere close to representing some event like that, also because it would just be ridiculous and pointless. :/

After seeing the trailer, I believe that some of the stuff discussed earlier are both false and true.

I think some parts of the game will be frozen, perhaps only because of Kyurem's vicinity in that area (after seeing the part where the male trainer was watching the shadow triad or whoever running through the ice-covered city). It may not be like it was in the map, but it may be something else...

Of course, there could be many reasons for why that happened, but I don't know obviously.

I wonder, will the new villains be old plasma thugs and the Shadow Triad? Are they the ones involved with Kyurem or the legendaries?