Event: Shiny Milotic Event in the USA

NewsBot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont hacking really has anything to do with being able to get into the tournament. they have to limit the amount of participants i would imagine and there has to be some way that they do that, either random drawings/lottery or something.

You can always beat up the kid and steal his cartridge -after the event, after he gets the wondercard. Then simply go home and upload the data! I am sure someone would even pay you for this, lol.. ;P

People who went to the tournament last year, when that Lucario was distributed, ANYONE could get it even if you weren't competing.

And by the looks of it on the site, the Milotic will be distributed at all of the regional dates.

So if anyone lives in Pennsylvania, Washington state, Tennesee, Texas, or California, they all have tournament dates in May in their states.

By the looks of things, there is only one tournament for the UK, which isn't very practical for someone who lives up North, where the Haggis' run free and the caber's are evidently tossed (gee, guess where I'm from).

OMFG! It's in Nashville this year! HJLKJJDSLKGLSHDFH!

I'm totally in! I'm going to have to beat down on my pokemon platinum! Guuuuuuh~ I'm going to have to balance college and platinum @___@

But you have my word and blood! I'm going to work my ass off to get in ^0^V So I'm one for you list!

(hiaay guis~! remember me?)

klsfjlsdjfdlkjfslkjlk IT'S IN NAAAAASHVILLE~!

Aaaaah, Opry Mills is going to be packed with retarded tourists, more than usual (Us locals would rather have Opry Land back, ktnx. OM is a retarded ass mall with nothing good in it anyway >>;;;)

Oh and PS, Pokemon main site, I am offended by, but willing to let slide, "heart of country music" slogan. We are not the heart, but the place where people from other states found a place where the natives are willing to tolerate your retardedness! *is a native-born nashvillian, and knows the real truth behind the "heart of country music" halabaloo.* No real Nasvillians like county music! We only tolirate you because we're nice! Most of you are from New York! AUUUUGH. *hates country music with a flaming passion*

/soapbox

Errr... sorry ^^;; But I'll be making my way to regestration, and I'll try my best to get the Milotic for you guys xD;; It just depends on if I can get myself far ahead enough with school to be able grade-wise to attend ^^;; But I'll try my darndest! :D

Just a heads up to any prospects who may be able to get this: The only way they have of limiting the distribution to registrants is to use a slot-2 distribution. This means they will plug a special cart into the GBA slot of your DS which will do what the wireless distribution normally would.

Now, the issue with that is that whoever is in charge of loading the distro cart into your DS will obviously know if you're using a flashcart. So if you can, take your retail cart to the event and back up the save later. It you can't... I don't know what Nintendo would do but it probably wouln't be give you the event.

Just a heads up to any prospects who may be able to get this: The only way they have of limiting the distribution to registrants is to use a slot-2 distribution. This means they will plug a special cart into the GBA slot of your DS which will do what the wireless distribution normally would.

I believe that's what they did for Lucario last year.