Next major feature

Codr

Whic major feature would you like to see added next?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Whic major feature would you like to see added next?

• Item editing
    • Mystery Gift support
    • More options for customizing the program
    • Other (Post and explain.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, since this thread seems to have some progressive use, this seems like a place...

Someone mentioned earlier that a Record Edit function would be nice; I'd agree with that especially if it allowed you to edit the number of BP you have saved up (Speaking from the largely selfish position of a person who finds the battle subway boring as crap but likes the TMs).

Someone mentioned earlier that a Record Edit function would be nice; I'd agree with that especially if it allowed you to edit the number of BP you have saved up (Speaking from the largely selfish position of a person who finds the battle subway boring as crap but likes the TMs).

There IS an item editor...

...I guess that would be a little more direct way of solving the problem; does it work properly? I mean, you can get the TMs but does it not cause any issues in the shop if you go there later?

Yes, it works properly. Are there side effects from the game not being programmed to take cheating into consideration? Probably.

I vote other, and by that I mean record editing. At least in 5th gen, as 4th gen is becoming obsolete anyway and Pokesav handled editing badges etc very well in those games only.

I'd love to be able to give myself / take away my badges in 5th gen, as well as edit some other key events throughout the main game.

How about a feature that allows us to edit B/W Entralink stuff (since the emulator-users can't use wifi)? Things like the people present in White Forest/Black City? And perhaps pass points (not sure how this works but would be cool).

Would that even be possible? :P

How about the next version have support for editing the save of Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald / FireRed / Leafgrenn / Colosseum & xD Gale of Darkness because it is impossible transfer to these Pokemon games and have Battle Revolution support is not a bad idea Because it is impossible for emulator or transfer to these games and would have felt having to battle revolution iso on the computer because you can finally choose the pokemon you will use. Well this is my first post in the forum so sorry for any mistakes I may have committed. Thank you for your attention.

^

Yeah and why not all games since gen 1 too? Would be awesome but won't happen. T__T

What I'd like to see is that it's impossible to create illegal Pokémon. Especially for people who want to skip the whole breeding stuff it would be really nice as they wouldn't have to deal with all these confusing things you have to look out for regarding making legal ones.

How about the next version have support for editing the save of Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald / FireRed / Leafgrenn

This MIGHT be coming with 4.0.

Yeah and why not all games since gen 1 too?

That's not happening. It's too much work.

What I'd like to see is that it's impossible to create illegal Pokémon.

Some features to aid in this could show up at some point, but I wouldn't expect them for 4.0.