Hello! :)

Markitus95

Hi everyone! My name is Marc and I'm 17 years old. I'm from Spain, and I've been interested in Pokémon hacking since four years ago.

Some of you may know me by another nickname: Spiky-Eared Pichu. Yes, I'm the person behind all the work on Pokémon DarkDiamond (which I'll post soon in this forum too), I've only used my "traditional nickname" this time instead of the Pokémon one to avoid confusion.

So yeah, I'm a Nintendo DS researcher and hacker who enjoys a lot working hard to achieve great things, and I also remix Pokémon music from time to time (not very much lately, however). I really hope I have a good time here :D

You can check my Youtube channel for hacking-related videos and remixes, if you want ;)

http://www.youtube.com/Markitus95

Hey marc,

Nice to meet you. I dabble very lightly in the whole hacking game; frankly I haven't got the attention span. You're about the same age as my little brother; only not quite as dissapointing. Have a fun stay, mi amigo.

Sorry it's taken two days for anyone to welcome you. Need anything of any capacity, feel free to ask. Take it easy!

• 1 month later...