Can you use Dsmue to Distribution pokemon events?

I was wondering can you use Dsmue for Distribution of pokemon events. I lost my flashcart but I still have all my files. And I wanted to know if I can just use DSmue for the events instead of having to go out and get a new flashcart. If it can could you please tell me how to set it up so I can do this. Thank you

(Sorry if this is not allowed)

I have the file to give out the wonder card. But I no longer have my flash cart to do so. I was wondering if I can use DSMue to give the events or do I need to get a new flash cart for the rom to work. if it does work how do you go about seting DSmue to do this

Oh, it's quite simple.

Save files from your Flash Cart can be used with DeSmuME using the Import/Export Save options under the File Tab. Using the .sav files, open them up in PokeStock, Grovyle's Mystery Gift Editor or PokeSav, then add the Wonder Card .pgf (or .pcd?). Save the file, import it in DeSmuME, and collect it from the Event Guy.

No I think you miss understand I have the event Distiution rom to give out the wonder card to games. I was wondering if I can use it to give out events using DeSMuME.

I think the easy way I can say this is can I make DeSMuME act as a 2nd DS when giving out events.