Pokegen suggestion...

MasterOfHack-Fu

255 for Ev's and 31 for Iv's . I know but it would make it "easier" to make them...anyway,it was a suggestion,if you don't like it don't add it,but it would make it more innovative to use.

Tell us how would that be any easier then spending the extra 10 seconds like Codr said it would take to do it yourself. Your basically asking him to take up more of his time to go in and add a code for a useless suggestion that would take 5-10minutes for him to add. It makes no since into adding a "Max EV" or "Max IV" button when you can take the 10 seconds yourself.

• 1 month later...

Not to mention that having EV's ALL at 255 results in a totally illegal Pokemon. Sure, for kicks it could be nice, but it's flat-out cheap to use against other people (with the exception of when EVERYONE in the battle is going free-mod, of course; but that's rare).

Sorry, but an Auto-max IV's/EV's button would be more in the way than it could be possibly useful.

However, I DO have a real request for Pokegen, just for those that don't quite understand the way it's done:

Could a marker be put next to the Ability selection for indicating it as a Hidden Ability? (Like the one for Nickname as being manually set). Or even just a mention of which byte to augment, and to which number it needs to be, in the infobox for Extra Bytes.

I just think it'd be nice, since even though you CAN find that info by searching the forum, it would be nice to have that marker right by the Ability section instead of having to remember to go to the OT/Misc tab for it. (I've only forgotten a couple times, then fixed it later, but it would be nice...).

Sorry if you're already considering that.

I LOVE MYSTERY GIFT/WONDER CARD SUPPORT!!! THANK YOU!!!

Pokesav takes another blow. HA! (Actually, wasn't that pretty much the last thing that Pokesav was any good for, since PokeGen already does everything else worth doing? Unless maybe Item Bag modifying... -_-; Not like that's much need, since there is a code for 995x all items... so yeah.