The Global Terminal - A Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread {Final Update: 19 May 2014}

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm a little bit of a newb when it comes to Pokemon as the last time i played was Pokemon blue so all this new stuff is a whole new world. I have a couple questions.

1. After getting a pokemon from your server i have to reconnect with wfc to get another or is there anyway to stay in and keep getting them?

2. They are completely random when sent?

3. They are for the most part legit?

thanks for all the hard work i know servers can run you a pretty penny.

• 1 month later...

Booyeah! So I managed to do a wonderful server migration for Server 2. There should be essentially a whole lot less lag now, and the server should not die as often as before, if ever.

Windows Server 2012 with IIS8 is super brilliant omg. Shoutout to Bluemew for helping me with my last minute testing of the new server :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't own a copy of Pokémon B/W/B2/W2, so I was wondering before I buy one of these games (especially since Nintendo will be killing the online support for them in March), is there any chance that this could start working on X & Y?

I don't own a copy of Pokémon B/W/B2/W2, so I was wondering before I buy one of these games (especially since Nintendo will be killing the online support for them in March), is there any chance that this could start working on X & Y?

The elimination of Wi-Fi services doesn't start until MAY.

There is no word on if or when any type of fake-GTS services will be available for Gen 6.

The elimination of Wi-Fi services doesn't start until MAY.

There is no word on if or when any type of fake-GTS services will be available for Gen 6.

Oh, thanks. I guess I was miss-remembering it. I might pick one of them up then. Although I did stumble across this site before and it says that they hope to have Gen 6 support by the end of the month. Does this site have much credibility?

https://www.pokecheck.org/

Why did you say it like that?

It's a way of telling you that "some kind" of Gen VI support is indeed coming without giving you too much detail as to what it will actually be. Very typical of them hahaaa! Their lips are sealed for a good reason though.

Anyway from what I was told a while ago, they are planing to launch Battle Video support. I was also told that "more is planned" for the future, whatever that means. They might just be trolling us at this point, I wouldn't blame them for it though lol. So why don't you tell us Kaphotics? Heh, I'm pretty sure you won't but it's worth asking!

It's a way of telling you that "some kind" of Gen VI support is indeed coming without giving you too much detail as to what it will actually be. Very typical of them hahaaa! Their lips are sealed for a good reason though.

Anyway from what I was told a while ago, they are planing to launch Battle Video support. I was also told that "more is planned" for the future, whatever that means. They might just be trolling us at this point, I wouldn't blame them for it though lol. So why don't you tell us Kaphotics? Heh, I'm pretty sure you won't but it's worth asking!

Fair enough. I already caved and bought a copy of B2 last night, so I guess it doesn't matter to much anyway. :P