DSi Browser

I frequently use my DSi to get onto these forums (like I am now), and it often runs out of memory. Is there any way to "fix" the forum to use less memory?

Which theme do you use? We can make a special theme for the DSi.

Project Pokemon. The same one I use for my PC (which I'm on now).

Yeah, don't use that one, its pretty "heavy". Try using one of the other ones and let us know if its still bad.

Like Okami said, you guys should still make a DSi theme. I'm getting a DSi and do not want to have to worry about the themes not working very well on the browser, and not many sites are DSi compatible so that would make this site look even better compared to others.

It would probably still be best to make a special theme specific for the DSi, though, SCV. That way users using the DSi browser wouldn't have to worry about loading times so much.

What about an iPod Touch/iPhone theme? <:B

What have I done? I've started an entire conversation!!!

What about an iPod Touch/iPhone theme? <:B

Just make a "mobile" theme. I've seen an iPod Touch, it works in a similer way to the DSi, except the DSi takes advantage of the two screens.

-posted on a DSi

That would probably bring more users since there are a lot of people who have internet that use a DSi instead of a computer that like Pokémon.

That doesn't make sense.

Last time I checked more people owned a computer than a DSi, let alone used a DSi for the Internet out of pure preference to it's browser.

- Posted from my iPod.

... let alone used a DSi for the Internet out of pure preference to it's browser.

A computer is MUCH easier, and faster. It takes forever to type out posts with a stylus, but keyboards are much faster. I only use the DSi when I'm not able to get to my computer.

-Posted on the awesomeness of a fast and easy PC.

A computer is MUCH easier, and faster. It takes forever to type out posts with a stylus, but keyboards are much faster. I only use the DSi when I'm not able to get to my computer.

-Posted on the awesomeness of a fast and easy PC.

That was exactly my point.

I only use my iPod whenever I can't get to the computer.

Ideas for the "Mobile" theme:

-Remove most all graphics

-Auto-detect mobbile device

-Auto 5 posts per page, 10 threads per page

-(For all themes): Option to hide/show signitures by only specified users, because most users have a large image on theirs.

-Narrow page width.

I've personally used my iPhone to use the forums a few times. At one point, it was 4 days straight, but I don't know how and what the resolution would have to be to make a forum to operate for iPhone and iTouch users. I've seen a forum with a theme made for iPhone and iTouch. I'll probably check it out and see what I can do. If you know how to make a theme for iPhone and iTouch users, let me know via PM. ;)