My Shiny Mew and Shiny Chimchar are correcty?

Angel-Senshi

Hello, I'm new with POKESAV and I have no total security in my created/edited Pokemons yet =x

I think this Shiny Mew and Shiny Chimchar is correcty but I need confirm.

.pkm files:

Chimchar Shiny -> http://rapidshare.com/files/242067704/CHIMCHARSHINY.pkm

Mew Shiny -> http://rapidshare.com/files/242067755/MEWSHINY.pkm

The Chimchar Shiny is my first Pkm edited and the Mew Shiny I created based on Faraday Island Mew which can be caught in emerald version.

Legality Tests:

chimch10.jpg

mew10.jpg

Please, can you confirm that these Pokemons are fully correct?

Obs: Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian =x

The Mew looks fine, except for one small thing.

If you want it to look completely natural, I'd suggest you make it a Japanese Mew. The event item for Mew was only released in Japan, therefore, all other language Faraway Island Mew are hacked... or the ticket was hacked, at least.

Not that big of a deal, though.

And Chimchar looks fine, too, but I'm not sure what if that's the right algorithm.

Thanks, Now the Mew is correcty?

file -> http://rapidshare.com/files/242434427/SHINYMEW-JP.pkm

SS:

new10.jpg

Regarding Chimchar, the original algorithm is "Normal NDS or GBA" but I need Naive Nature and I need 31 IVs in every stats :(

The valid PIDs generated by "PID-IV-Generator" are:

ss10.jpg

The first Naive Nature is Type2 and the algorithm "Normal NDS or GBA" is Type1. This makes my pokemon invalid? :(

I don't understand much of algorithm =x

Yes. Mew looks good.

And for Chimchar... if you want it to be legal, you're gonna have to change its IVs or Nature.

That one must be Type 1, otherwise, it's illegal.

But I don't understand...

In Readme of Legality Checker by Sabresite says:

- Normal NDS or GBA - This type is the most common and will be seen on wild/legend encountered pokemon in nds/gba games.

- Wild NDS or GBA - This type is less common and will be seen on wild encountered pokemon in nds/gba games.

According to it, I understand that the two types are valid for wild pokemons (caught in DPP versions) but the Type2 (Wild NDS or GBA) is not valid to legendary pokemons correct? =x

If the correct PIDs generated by PID generator is only type1 PIDs (Normal NDS or GBA) why the generator generated the other types? I don't understand it, I hate algorithms >.<

Earlier you said that the algorithm was Normal NDS/GBA... soo...

If you made the Chimchar from an egg, this would be a lot easier.

I honestly don't know for sure which of the 2 algorithms is correct for Chimchar.

But if you look at the Chimchar from the PKM downloads on the main site, that one is also a starter and has the Normal NDS/GBA algorithm.

I'd make it Type 1 if I were you.

Or from an egg.

If you were to add a Normal NDS or GBA PID to any pokemon, it would be legal.

In the case of a hatched pokemon, it would still be legal, but you can use any PID you want.

But it is possible that the game actually manages to any PID pokemons hatched naturally? Even if the PID used to make a hatched pokemon were a illegal PID of a wild pokemon? O.o

First, grammar should be used in all posts.

Second, hatched pokemon have no PID/IV relations, however all other pokemon do (with the exclusion of mystery gift pokemon with dynamic PIDs, but don't worry about that now).

So any PID is valid to hatched pokemon?

Thank You (:

And sorry for the grammar, I'm Brazilian and don't speak English with fluence :/