AR won't update with Code Manager.

Savagen

So I got an ARDS today. I was gonna use it for my plat, since I can't take risks with Diamond. Now, when I try to update/connect AR with code manager, they can't detect each other. I'm using a 32 Vista laptop if that helps. Please help, this is a brand new AR. :frown:

And I even tried resetting. *Though I added platinum afterwards. Do I have to reset again?*

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Also, will it work better with Windows XP?

I've gotten the Code Manager to work just fine with my Vista laptop.

Gah....that just raises more questions... D;

Do you know any good solutions? I really wanna use pokesav, but I can't if AR wants to be a jerk. :[

• 1 month later...

I've gotten the manager to handle codelists, subscriptions, and code transfers but no software updates yet and I'm still running Vista. I had the same problem as you; what you need to do is get a newer software version for your PC. I don't know how new the version that Soldjermon put up in the RAM Editing section so you could try that or do what I did (found a link to a "hidden FAQ section on the codejunkies site" that has the software available as a direct download).