Newbie Here!

Melesmelda

Hello everyone!

My name is Hallie, I'm 17 and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 10--it's my main reason for buying every generation of Nintendo handheld (although DS has a bunch more games I love as well). Started with Blue and went to Yellow, then Silver, then Sapphire, and now Diamond. I've heard about Pokesav since I got Diamond, but have only recently decided that I should use it--I simply don't have the patience for the endless hours of breeding and training needed for competitive Pokemon. But I do have a lot of questions about how to use Pokesav, which is my main reason for joining here.

I specialize in Ground-type for online play(I don't play to pwn, I play to have fun) and my favorite Pokemon is Sandshrew. :D

Hello There.

I simply don't have the patience for the endless hours of breeding and training needed for competitive Pokemon.

Who does anyway.:grog:

(I don't play to pwn, I play to have fun) and my favorite Pokemon is Sandshrew. :D

Suuuuuuurrrrrrre you do.:tongue:

Hello and welcome to Project Pokemon.

I too believe that battling is about having fun, however I still like to play at a professional level, but try to use as many Pokes and type of teams as I can.

Anyways, if you want to maybe get a little experience of the competitive metagame you should ask me.

I like to teach people T_T it's all I can do. See ya!