"Cutest" Pokemon?

Ziz

Hehe, you knew it was coming. Post your opinion of the cutest pokemon and a reason why you chose them. For me they're :

[sprite]320[/sprite] Cuz' he's all bouncy! Plus the episode today was hilarious.

[sprite]321[/sprite] IT CAN SELFDESTRUCT Do I need to say more?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The episode "Leading A stray" I didn't find it that funny but it was a good episode. They're cute but I personally think that DRIFLOON is cuter. I mean who wouldn't want their very own DRIFLOON who can also self destruct (if that's important to you) float up into the air, plus its a wonderful ghost type. DRIFLOON by far is the cutest pokemon EVER! Now here are some pics to prove my point. Try looking it in the eyes and saying that it isn't cute. Go ahead, try it.

drifloon.png

180px-DrifloonArt.png

Drifloon_Attack_by_Jindai.png

___drifloon_in_the_sky____by_darkeiya.png

drifloon.jpg

<3<3<3<3 drifloon-1.jpg <3<3<3<3

Drifloon fan stuff!

Drifloon_Hoodie_by_Hattey.jpg

Oh they are cute but not as cute as the floons! Spheals were in the most recent pokemon episode if it matters to you. They used ice beam to help, what do you know...a wailmer get up a waterfall.

Spheal Power! :P and wailmer O_o what a coincidence

Floons have their own brand of cuteness. :kikkoman: I give him a "Spheal" of approval xD

LOL! What a coincidence indeed. If only a floon was involved then it would be very Ironic. You switch favorite pokemon a lot. Didn't you used to like wailord?

I just have so many pokemon that I'm going to rotate them. Yes past ones have Been The awesome whale Wailord and the cute furret. Now it's Spheals turn :P

I didn't see the anime today. I just don't seem watch it anymore. :(

And a "flying wailmer"!? xD

I just have so many pokemon that I'm going to rotate them. Yes past ones have Been The awesome whale Wailord and the cute furret. Now it's Spheals turn :P

I didn't see the anime today. I just don't seem watch it anymore. :(

And a "flying wailmer"!? xD

It wasn't actually flying, do to ash's plan (which was messed up by ice breaking because wailmer was to heavy) he was launched airborne and wailmer wasn't going to make it so he was flapping his fins like wings (to no prevail) he would've fallen miserably if it wasn't for venonat's quick thinking and luxio's powerful iron tail that saved wailmer.

It wasn't actually flying, do to ash's plan (which was messed up by ice breaking because wailmer was to heavy) he was launched airborne and wailmer wasn't going to make it so he was flapping his fins like wings (to no prevail) he would've fallen miserably if it wasn't for venonat's quick thinking and luxio's powerful iron tail that saved wailmer.

xD Venonat and Luxio saved the day! But still just the thought of Wailmer trying to fly :P

I agree with Paradox, SPHEAL all the way! :D My nickname IRL is spheal, or more accurately, "Pink Spheal" because I wear pink pants all the time, lawl.

How can you not love spheals? So cute and bouncy! This face makes me want to fangirl squee!

Spheal_anime.PNG

:3

Another cute thread? oh well better prevent from Damio from entering. xD

My cute Pokemon are between Mew, and Igglybuff, seriously would you say no to this wittle face, and yes this is the same image of Mew, i used in the previous forum, and cute thread.

Baby_Mew_by_Squet.jpgigglybuff_by_setsumei.jpg

and heck i will even throw an adorable picture of Riolu :biggrin:

ae874f74346aed861660a63d9ae16121.png

I agree with Paradox, SPHEAL all the way! :D My nickname IRL is spheal, or more accurately, "Pink Spheal" because I wear pink pants all the time, lawl.

How can you not love spheals? So cute and bouncy! This face makes me want to fangirl squee!

Spheal_anime.PNG

:3

Spheal FTW :3

BTW I'm going to put that picture into my "Spheal Album"

I give it the Spheal of Approval :P Want anymore Spheal Puns?

There needs to be a Spheal group. :<

You cannot resist the power of spherical seal!

spheal.jpg

I'm trying to beat Plat with a team of spheals... THEY SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL BWAHAHA! >_>

Wow, I should've stayed in that mental hospital. D: