Alder Overworld Sprite - Using ''Fly''

Oxnite

I can't find it either. Even the player's characters don't have it in there.

It was also the same with HG/SS. You could edit almost everything except that, so you might have to leave that be. (Which is pretty lame since you have almost everything perfect except for that one sprite.)

I can't find it either. Even the player's characters don't have it in there.

It was also the same with HG/SS. You could edit almost everything except that, so you might have to leave that be. (Which is pretty lame since you have almost everything perfect except for that one sprite.)

Damn, is that so?..

I hope somebody finds the sprite in the game data soon.

because is not on ncgr format. so you can't find them? okay i will help you a bit:

a/1/1/5/104.bmd0 --> texture inside this file.... (a/1/1/5/ is containing opening battle, like you battle with zoroark is on here too on 3d models, VS , dark ball, light ball, badge you get it, ... ect)

that alder fly ?..., you not sure i will show you a name list inside that bmd0 :

HpKuJ.png

in same narc file, i was found a sprite is gym leader from HGSS, so i thin BW is based on HGSS NOT DPPt ... since on this narc i was found plently that sprite on not right place so is not deleted ._. so you can found them on HGSS too.

i give my secret data about that:

- a/1/1/5/104.bmd0 --> alder fly action

- a/1/1/5/108.bmd0 --> white fly action

WyPhR.png

- a/1/1/5/112.bmd0 --> white fly action with some sprite is on front and back

is different on: jhFM1.png

- a/1/1/5/59.bmd0 --> black fly action

8EcPs.png

- a/1/1/5/67.bmd0 --> black fly action with some sprite is on front and back

- a/1/1/5/88.bmd0 --> team plasma logo

mHPmn.png

if you was see my data, please give a credit, if not i will not share another my data to public.

don't ask me how to edit them, i not answer that question, sorry i no want it for fake video.

• 1 month later...

I actually tried that a while ago, and it doesn't seem to work for me. It CAN open them, and it CAN edit them, but the palette messes up completely when I do. It has nothing to do with the images I'm using, either. I can replace the images with identical copies of themselves and it still messes up. :\

• 7 months later...