"Leading A Stray" Episode Discussion

pokemonfan

The most recent episode in the Galactic Battles series (at least for the US) recently aired. It featured tons of new pokemon.

Synopsis

We find Ash and co. heading towards yet another town for Dawn's next pokemon contest of course only after basking in the glow of Ash's newest gym badge. When they get to the boating dock which will take them to the town they find that the boats aren't operating due to a bunch of wailord blocking the exit of the harbor. So much to their dismay they will have to walk to their next destination. However, before they begin its out to lunch or so says ash's stomach.

After having their food stolen by a band of pokemon, team rocket intercepts them and sends ash and pikachu plummeting down a man whole! Then meowth, in an effort to chase after them, actually bends the man whole cover so that they cant chase after them. Now ash and pikachu search for a way out of the underground. In their search they come across the same band of pokemon that stole their food, only to get themselves beaten back and then left in the dirt as the bandits disappear. They find them again and follow them to a pokemon paradise! There are tons of pokemon everywhere!

These were some of the ones there...

414.jpg

8942.png

venonat.gif

nidoran%2520(m).gif

Were just some of the ones there.

Then they continued to follow them to see them drop the stolen food off at a wailmer's side. The wailmer had "beached" himself and now his future looked bleak, until ash's buizel sprayed water on him and then wailmer jumped back into the water. Ash, Pikachu, Luxio and Luxio's Co. All traveled with the wailmer helping him get over waterfalls of and huge water falls. They worked together and eventually met up with dawn and brock who then helped the newly evolved wailmer now a wailord make it into the harbor with all the others.

Ash IQ-Ash showed some intelligence in the episode when he came up with the plan to get wailmer up the big waterfall and when he sent out grotle to battle swampert.

Overall a pretty good episode. What do you rank it I rank it...9/10

Discuss!

Yep, flying Wailmer's are awesome. I also like the part when Buizel sprayed it with water to stop it from being lethargic then the Wailmer started bouncing like crazy.

8/10-10/10

Funniest I've ever seen.

I watched it cause I was up at that hour for some unknown reason. But anyways, it was pretty boring. One of those meaningless episodes. One quick question though, why does every Pokémon automatically know Ice Beam?

3/10

Apparently to freeze water into a ramp to help Pokemon get up the canal waterfalls. xD The creators have to make Pokemon learn some moves so it can fit with the anime plot.

3/10 sounds right. The reason I don't watch the actual episodes (I read the summaries) is because of the episodic style of the pokemon Anime.

The synopsis didn't discuss a persistent Wailmer who thought he was a flying type.