Editting to Allow for Online Battle Video Posting?

Okami

Wasn't sure on what to name the thread....basically, these pokemon are awesome

(and thank you to those who helped me create them back in the "All-Around" thread)

But my only problem is that they can't be posted in the Online Battle Videos...it always says there's a problem with my pokemon and quits. But I can put them onto the GTS and do other things, just not that.

Help please! My only thought is that the IVs are too 'perfect'...I just don't know :confused:

AERODACTYL.pkm

ALAKAZAM.pkm

DRAGONITE.pkm

LUCARIO.pkm

METAGROSS.pkm

VAPOREON.pkm

AERODACTYL.pkm

ALAKAZAM.pkm

DRAGONITE.pkm

LUCARIO.pkm

METAGROSS.pkm

VAPOREON.pkm

Umm lets see I haven't looked over legality in a while but from a quick look I'm going to say it's probably Alakazam/Dragonite since they know Signal Beam/Superpower respectively but those moves are only available in Platinum and these pokemon seem to be from Diamond. Aside from that I think they should be fine.

....That would probably be it. I created these guys for use on Platinum but made them to match the ID from my Diamond. So to correct it I would just need to change the SID/ID and game code to match Plat, right? (And would I still be able to place them directly on Diamond and transfer? ...Diamond is my AR code tester nowadays ^^; )

Technically, you could've traded these pokemon to platinum, used the tutor, then traded back, no?

Mm, so let me get this straight. What you're saying is that I remake those pokemon without the moves, place them from Diamond to Platinum, move tutor the moves onto them, trade them back to Diamond, and then back to Platinum? Am I getting that straight?

Honestly, it might just be easier to take my Platinum codes and switch them out, placing the 'illegal team' back onto Diamond and save them as backup or something :tongue:

Also, let me get this straight before I continue: The IVs are fine? Those are not the problem at all here?

Mm, so let me get this straight. What you're saying is that I remake those pokemon without the moves, place them from Diamond to Platinum, move tutor the moves onto them, trade them back to Diamond, and then back to Platinum? Am I getting that straight?

You would get the exact same result.

There is no point.

>.>

Those goons again? *remembers getting Critical'd at the WRONG time* :D

The IVs should be fine. IVs have nothing to do with it. Let me examine them and check. Maybe you have moves that were from FR/LG move tutors and could not have been taught in DPP. I'll check and edit this again.

BTW don't post that video. I FAILED at early game, as you have noticed. >.>

Oh yeah, and if you change it into Platinum, it gets MORE complex. You need to edit the Hex values too, particularly 44h, 45h and 46h.

EDIT: I see NOTHING wrong with them now. But as another member pointed out earlier, you had Fateful Encounter checked. LOLZ xD

Okay, here's what I got for the Platinum versions of this team. I believe they should be in the clear now, but just making sure....and will it have any affect that I will be loading them using a Diamond code or anything, onto Diamond and then tranferred?

AERODACTYL_PLAT.pkm

ALAKAZAM_PLAT.pkm

DRAGONITE_PLAT.pkm

LUCARIO_PLAT.pkm

METAGROSS_PLAT.pkm

VAPOREON_PLAT.pkm

AERODACTYL_PLAT.pkm

ALAKAZAM_PLAT.pkm

DRAGONITE_PLAT.pkm

LUCARIO_PLAT.pkm

METAGROSS_PLAT.pkm

VAPOREON_PLAT.pkm

Okay, here's what I got for the Platinum versions of this team. I believe they should be in the clear now, but just making sure....and will it have any affect that I will be loading them using a Diamond code or anything, onto Diamond and then tranferred?

Oh dear. Now you've made it MORE complex. Now you HAVE to edit the 44h, 45h, and 46h values. Would you like me to do that?

That would be lovely, if you don't mind. I'm having enough trouble with them as it is. (That or just figure them out and send them to me via PM so I can do it. My computer doesn't like .pkm attachments for some reason)

Okami is having issues! D:

Looking at the pokes posted in the OP (post 1):

Aerodactyl's PID is class 1, but its ability is Pressure (change the PID to class 2, or the

Lucario's PID is class 2, but its ability is Steadfast (change the PID to class 1, or the ability to Inner Focus)

Those are the only problems I saw, so apparently the battle recorder checks PID vs. ability slot.

I have made numerous legal pokemon from scratch and gotten them to get past the legitimacy check used by the battle recorder, so it is possible as long as everything is correct.

Looking at the pokes posted in the OP (post 1):

Aerodactyl's PID is class 1, but its ability is Pressure (change the PID to class 2, or the

Lucario's PID is class 2, but its ability is Steadfast (change the PID to class 1, or the ability to Inner Focus)

Those are the only problems I saw, so apparently the battle recorder checks PID vs. ability slot.

I have made numerous legal pokemon from scratch and gotten them to get past the legitimacy check used by the battle recorder, so it is possible as long as everything is correct.

I wonder what would happen with a Pokemon like Clefable or Machamp, who if imported doesn't have to have an ability to match it's PID.

I wonder what would happen with a Pokemon like Clefable or Machamp, who if imported doesn't have to have an ability to match it's PID.

Would they change their abilities once they're imported? Actually, I don't think it happens. Unless you evolve it, they won't change their abilities. But I'll check. I'll import my Class 2 Clefairy and see eventually.

So it seems like this check this is the last step for people to see if their pokemon are legit. As of now, can anyone post a list of things it DOES look for?

This information would be pretty important once it's gathered, so people can make the most legit pokes possible. So I think it's worth looking into, for anyone who has the time.