Pokesav for GBA games?

DarkStar

is there any existing program that can edit pokemon into a gba game?

if not, is there any chance of one being created any time in the future?

i would like to be able to modify my gba games with a pokesav-like program.

i see.

i found this program called poke maker, but seems like it can only generate code. i don't have an AR for the GBA, only the rudolph's gba backup tool, so i was hoping there was a way to edit the save directly.

i see.

i found this program called poke maker, but seems like it can only generate code. i don't have an AR for the GBA, only the rudolph's gba backup tool, so i was hoping there was a way to edit the save directly.

you could dump your game, loading the sav file in an emulator that supports codes and use it on that, then save and get the new save file with the new pokemon int it

I was also hoping for a program like this. I'd wanted to avoid using an action replay on my game... however I really do want to activate the in-game events for Emerald (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Mew) and FireRed (the same, minus Mew).

AR codes for buying the various tickets in a Pokemart probably aren't hard to find, but most of the codes for these events I've seen so far are some kind of warping. I'd rather a code that triggers the same flag in the savegame that actually receiving the item from Nintendo would've changed; so hopefully the fact an AR was used can't be detected in the save.

The rotating block issue does seem to be a bit of an obstacle, though. Failing a Pokesav-esque program, I was hoping I'd just be able to open the save file in a hex editor and manually activate the event flags (I mean, they could only amount to 3 or 4 values for all of them, right?).

I was also hoping for a program like this. I'd wanted to avoid using an action replay on my game... however I really do want to activate the in-game events for Emerald (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Mew) and FireRed (the same, minus Mew).

unfortunately ..

pokebox can't do that that kind of thing

it can only edit pokemon and trasfer the pokemon between each savefile

for event pokemon activation ,you'll have to use AR code for that .. =_=

i'm sorry, i'm very much a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff.

my objective is to hack a pokemon into a GBA game and then pal park it.

using the rudolph gba backup tool, i can create a .gba file of pokemon ruby. but i can't load a .gba file with VBA, only with no$gba. if someone can explain how to generate codes with pokemaker for use in the no$gba that would be great, as the pokestock program doesn't let me choose a .sav to open.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! This is my first post... so hi to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I found a great tool to edit the save file directly (like pokesav)

It works only for R/S Visualboy Advance´s snapshot files. (".sgm")

The only problem is the language... it´s in french:frown:

but... if someone translate it... it will be great!!!:grog:

capturesd3.PNG

Here is the download link: http://www.easy-share.com/1905975693/Pokemon%20R-S%20Savegame%20Editor%200.90.zip

sorry for my bad english

Edited by NahuelDS

• 1 year later...
is there any existing program that can edit pokemon into a gba game?

if not, is there any chance of one being created any time in the future?

i would like to be able to modify my gba games with a pokesav-like program.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish there was a gba Pokesav. Because when I play like Platinum, Pearl, and Diamond, I use Pokesav so I can get more EXP. It'll say; Gained a Boosted, like I got it in a trade, but the happiness in max (255) So it'll always obey me. So also is there or will there be a Pokesav for the gba? :confused:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish there was a gba Pokesav. Because when I play like Platinum, Pearl, and Diamond, I use Pokesav so I can get more EXP. It'll say; Gained a Boosted, like I got it in a trade, but the happiness in max (255) So it'll always obey me. So also is there or will there be a Pokesav for the gba? :confused:

Here is something like pokesav in GBA:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6683-GBA-to-NDS-pkm-files&p=63922&viewfull=1#post63922