trainer cards (re:?)

well they finally opened pokecharms card maker back up, and ive made my own card with it. the problem is that when you finish it, it doesnt take you to a page where the card has its own URL. when i use the edit signature option, the only way to get it on there is to enter the cards exclusice URL (which it doesnt have) ive seenplenty of you users with your pokecharms cards on it, so i was wondering how YOU got it on there. heeelllp... btw, it says you can post it to their servers, but i cant find the link to do that. is that the problem? youll have to post it to me.

Basically once you click "Finish" you go down and hit the button "Click here to finish making your card" and then you can right-click and save the image and upload it to Photobucket or another picture-saving place. PokeCharms only allows cards saved to their site to last 30 days, it says so in the "Saving Your Card" space there.

Thanks for saying it's back up! I was getting sick of checking daily and haven't checked it in about two weeks! Time to bring up mine :]

bad news (as always) first of all, i dont have a photobucket account or anything, so i cant go that way. second, it doesnt give me an option to copy the image location. any alternatives,people?

There's no shortage of free image hosting sites on the Internet. Most don't require an account. Some do. But if someone suggested photobucket,and it takes all of 30 seconds to make an account, I'd go ahead and do that :\

• 5 months later...