Dreamworld Hack Tool

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting results from using DW.exe.

So since my laptop, for whatever reason, refuses to run DW.exe, and my other computer is Linux, I've only been able to use it on campus computers. Which means that even I don't use the same computer twice and each time Fennel gives me the spleel about the DW, what to do in the house, etc...

And I wonder if that's why I get these odd results.

Sometimes, I'll run DW.exe, and it fully completes, DW.exe's window stays open, runs fully, and I end up with 7-8 pages of Pokemon at my Tree of Dreams or whatever.

Most of the time, DW.exe will run for 2-3 island runs, and then it just closes. No error messages or anything, but it closes. And when I log back into the GL and into the DW, the Island of Dreams is still active. I can find items, do mini games, etc...

And then this only happened to me once, but it gave me an error message in the middle of DW.exe running telling me that the program encountered an error and has to close. Still resulted in 2-3 island runs, but still more to do in the Island of Dreams when I logged back on.

Not complaining, because even with only 2-3 island runs, it's a huge time saver and is usually enough to level up a Pokemon. But I find it odd and really wish I could always get 7-9 pages of befriended Pokes.

EDIT: I suspect, based off of no knowledge whatsoever, that it might be the older computers I'm on where I get the errors, whereas the newer computers I use run DW.exe with no problem.

Some interesting results from using DW.exe.

So since my laptop, for whatever reason, refuses to run DW.exe, and my other computer is Linux, I've only been able to use it on campus computers. Which means that even I don't use the same computer twice and each time Fennel gives me the spleel about the DW, what to do in the house, etc...

And I wonder if that's why I get these odd results.

Sometimes, I'll run DW.exe, and it fully completes, DW.exe's window stays open, runs fully, and I end up with 7-8 pages of Pokemon at my Tree of Dreams or whatever.

Most of the time, DW.exe will run for 2-3 island runs, and then it just closes. No error messages or anything, but it closes. And when I log back into the GL and into the DW, the Island of Dreams is still active. I can find items, do mini games, etc...

And then this only happened to me once, but it gave me an error message in the middle of DW.exe running telling me that the program encountered an error and has to close. Still resulted in 2-3 island runs, but still more to do in the Island of Dreams when I logged back on.

Not complaining, because even with only 2-3 island runs, it's a huge time saver and is usually enough to level up a Pokemon. But I find it odd and really wish I could always get 7-9 pages of befriended Pokes.

have the ending problem on win7-64bit and i just keep rerunning tell all pokemon are gone

Edited by link1s

• 2 weeks later...
It works just fine.

The point of anti-virus software is to point out suspicious files. If you know where it came from, who cares what the name of it is.

not so much for me and if it crashes many times just to get one run through

and i renamed my copy

i found the problem^.every time i went to the sea area after the list of found pokemon and berries it lists one of these pokemon seel,chinchou,shelder.(yeah without returning home and going back).those pokemon were recently added to the dream world .and this program was created before that.thats why it crashes. i think . and if it didnt choose to go to the sea ,then it never crashes.now is there is a fix for this?

sorry for the double post, but I need the people to notice it.

is there a way to make sure a certain pokemon will have a certain move? because I always put 1 as the rank, but both times I found bagon, it had dragon dance, while its rarest move is outrage.

I'd like to make a request from the people that use the DW Hack. It spits out a results.txt file chock full of DW goodness. I'm analyzing the data from in there to get encounter rates and gender ratios and everything else. I would love to have multiple files from multiple people as the number of Pokemon add up quickly so I hear. Just PM me with an attachment (If we can do that) and I'll gather it all up and present my results!