Dreamworld Hack Tool

I understand perfectly.

All I'm telling you was that, in both the DW.exe and the list of Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, there were Gibles available.

Then you actually misunderstood me somewhere. I'm saying that for ME I saw Gible in the DW.exe, but NOT at the Tree of Dreams. Which is why I found it odd.

If you take screenshots, take a screenshot of every page in case it's actually there and just hiding.

Had planned on that yes. The times I saw Gible in the DW.exe, but not at the Tree of Dreams I had 10 and 7 pages of pokemons (yesterday and today). Looked through it several times and saw it nowhere in the lists.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you actually have the berries that you enter in DW.exe. Otherwise you don't get the ones from ice cream game.

Ok, that's new info for me. Read the guide on the first post and some "how to use dw hack" on youtube. Nowhere it said that you had to actually need to have the berry you choose with the DW.exe. Plus I've used the number 7 so far without any issues. So thought it wasn't a problem.

I got a lot of Pamtre Berries, so then I just enter "32" instead of the "7" for Oran Berry and it shouldn't get issues with the Ice Cream Game?

Ok, that's new info for me. Read the guide on the first post and some "how to use dw hack" on youtube. Nowhere it said that you had to actually need to have the berry you choose with the DW.exe. Plus I've used the number 7 so far without any issues. So thought it wasn't a problem.

I got a lot of Pamtre Berries, so then I just enter "32" instead of the "7" for Oran Berry and it shouldn't get issues with the Ice Cream Game?

The tool can't submit berries that you don't have. Just use any berry you want

The tool can't submit berries that you don't have. Just use any berry you want

I used Oran Berry (7) because the guides I read how to use DW.exe instructed to do so without saying you had to have the berry inside the Dream World, and it still worked to get Pokemons to bring back. But it's possible it's why I couldn't get Aron and Gible.

Nevermind it works now, I think it's because I watered other people's gardens first and then copied cookies?

EDIT: Another question, what does 'rank' mean after I input the berry?

Copying your cookies while visiting someone's home has no effect on the program.

As Hozu said, you'll need to have a sufficient amount of berries so that the program can submit a berry for the game. Without the berry, it will encounter the pokemon but the 404 error message will show up under it and the pokemon won't be at the tree to befriend.

As for Rank, it only means how good the pokemon will be. Rank 1 will encounter pokemon with good moves and find good items. It goes from 1-5. 1 being the best rank and 5 the worst. Rank 5 only finds pokemon with a rubbish move, whereas 1 finds pokemon with a good move.

Hope that helps you.

Yah, my problem was that I had to use a Berry that I actually had in my chest. If only I had known that you needed that from the start ^^

Probably time to update the guide on the first post :P

The program accepts that you put any berry, whether you have them in your Chest, or not. But if you don't have that berry, some Pokemon won't get on the list, because the mini-game requiring berries won't get "played." That's all. The guides use Oran Berry (#7), because it's the most common one, and it's useless to high-level Pokemon.

Lugia is back online, the forums are just not using the same URLs as before. This is what the Original Post says:

Well, it doesn't hack, per se.

One of my friends has figured out how the Pokémon Global Link works, and has managed to more or less decompile the entire thing - getting all the images, sounds, minigames, you name it as offline files. He recently figured out how to use this data to befriend Pokémon automatically.

I've been using this program for a couple weeks now, it makes life so much easier... All you need to do is give it your PGL login cookie, then run it and it will automatically befriend every single Pokémon present on the island each day, as well as find all items. This means a solid 7-9 pages of Pokémon will show up, and lots of rare items like Big Pearls, PP Up's, Ethers, you name it.

The way the Dream World works is that on each visit to the "Island", there are about 12 Pokémon that are set to appear - and given that there are only 10 areas you can view before you reach the Tree of Dreams, at most you can find 10 of the 12 (in reality, it's usually more like 4 or 5 per visit). This means you're LOSING more than half of the potential Pokémon you can befriend.

Additionally, since each minigame takes a minimum of 60 seconds (unless it's the 'find the Pokémon' one), there's only so many you can even get before your hour runs out. The genders are pre-determined, but the moves that each Pokémon knows is determined by your score in the minigame... in order to get the best moves, you'd need to get over 45,000 on most games, which is next to impossible unless you really know what you're doing. And say you're like me and only want females, so that you can potentially breed their Dream World-exclusive natures, why waste time only to find out that each Pokémon you encounter is male?

The way this program works, is you give it the specific berry you want to use (Or you can put '0', and it will skip any instance of the Ice Cream minigame, though there are certain Pokémon that only use that minigame), tell it what rank you want to earn in each minigame (the numbers range from 1-5, for some reason it works like golf and a lower number is better, so putting '1' will give you the best moves), and what language your Dream World account is in (for most, it would be 'en' for English). Then just let it do its thing, and when you cross the island next you'll have 7-9 pages full of Pokémon.

Source: http://www.lugia.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7419.0

Edited by Killov
Found the Original Post!

I did see someone else reporting some "bug" about the berry input, a while ago. I can't remember the specific problem, but it was a matter of not understanding what the input required.

As I tend to read the instructions carefully, I somewhat agree with you that the berry input is very straightforward.

However, no one is born learning, and some people might like to read the OP's explanation. Knowledge is power.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

This is why I find it necessary to repeat myself: this tool only does what you'd do while playing on the Island, but without the interface and human restrictions.

If you mean the API, it can be learned by monitoring your interactions with the website, or searching on the forums (these, or others).

whats API? I hope people don't make a program for that I paid a lot to get my dreamworld events (lucario, turtwigh, chimchar, piplup) to make them be spammed D:

API = Application Programming Interface - You can read more about it on WikiPedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_programming_interface

It's a way for software to interact. Most of the DreamWorld works that way. The DW Hack Tool uses the API to "pretend" to be a player, which is why they can't "detect" it.

The API can only do "official things." It was written by the people who run the website, and as it's an official service, it makes no sense to think they'd leave such an open backdoor.

I highly doubt that you can use the API to exploit event Pokemon.

(I could, of course, be wrong. But, I'm guessing the paid people who wrote the API were smart enough to look for the worst exploits.)

• 2 weeks later...