Dreamworld Hack Tool

Yes.

It also has nothing to do with the nonsense you talked about. The only way he could've gotten more of those berries is by growing them and/or finding them on Share Shelfs.

But the Jaboca berry was only distributed since Feb 6th/7th. How could he had managed to get more than 1 of that berry? I can't even locate that berry on any share shelves at the moment. Anyway doesn't matter.

Back on topic, I read in the OP, that the DW.exe program requires FireFox. Why? Can it not be use via IE? If the reason is just about exporting the cookies.txt, the IE has that export ability in the browser under 'ADD TO FAVORITE'.

Edited by prectorian

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not working for me at all. It shows a blank screen when I open DW.exe

I even renamed it, tried to re-download it, change it's location, but it still does not work. I am using Windows Vista, intel core Duo. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Please help!

Edit: Never mind. It worked. For some very weird reason, when I downloaded it from this website ( Even though it led me to the same Mediafire download link ), it worked. :)

http://www.nintendoworlds.com/threads/pokemon-dream-world-hack-tool.146662/

Edited by Aditya4wifi

But the Jaboca berry was only distributed since Feb 6th/7th. How could he had managed to get more than 1 of that berry? I can't even locate that berry on any share shelves at the moment. Anyway doesn't matter.

Back on topic, I read in the OP, that the DW.exe program requires FireFox. Why? Can it not be use via IE? If the reason is just about exporting the cookies.txt, the IE has that export ability in the browser under 'ADD TO FAVORITE'.

You can use whatever you want. For the purpose of.the tutorial FireFox is used

Not working for me at all. It shows a blank screen when I open DW.exe

I even renamed it, tried to re-download it, change it's location, but it still does not work. I am using Windows Vista, intel core Duo. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Please help!

Edit: Never mind. It worked. For some very weird reason, when I downloaded it from this website ( Even though it led me to the same Mediafire download link ), it worked. :)

http://www.nintendoworlds.com/threads/pokemon-dream-world-hack-tool.146662/

You should just use the one on PP

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone help me? It keeps getting login failed

I've tried re downloading the program and it didn't work. I'm using firefox

You're probably doing something wrong. Maybe you added a cookie file from an unrelated site.

All I can say is follow the steps as outlined in the OP/ROC's YouTube video, etc... exactly as they are and it should work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave this thing a whirl today - works a treat. Thank you authors for taking the awful grind out of an awful grind.

You guys are legendary.

Been using this for a few days and it's flawless.

Now I'm so spoiled for choice, I don't know which one to take. Are there any rare/unusual pokemon to keep an eye out for?

Edited by Squish
More info

• 5 weeks later...

One problem, it has given me the same 8 pages of Pokemon (some repeated). Is this because I don't have enough dream points? When I watched the DW.exe load, it only loaded the Pokemon i'm seeing now on the website... So I'm thinking it won't render every Pokemon until I manually earn dream points... Or maybe I should just try repeating the process to see if I get a different result. I'll update late

Update: Nope, still the same to no avail. Any way to switch the Pokemon you find? I tucked in a normal type hoping to get Eevee, but I only had 200 points before applying this "hack" which isn't enough for Eevee's area.

Edit: Actually, after using this I now have 1000+ dream points. I'll try again tomorrow and maybe it'll work after passing 2000 or so.

yeah, you only have access to the pokemon available in the area you get at the dream point level you're at. so you have to earn enough points to make the others available.

since this makes so many pokemon available to you every time, it's easy to think you're just getting the same stuff and something might be wrong each time since it's giving you 8 pages which obviously covers everything available multiple times.

• 3 weeks later...

Does this tool still work? I downloaded it a year or two ago and it worked like a charm. Then after the major update, I was gone from the DW awhile and I didn't use the tool. I just downloaded what I thought was the "updated" version from one of randomspot's posts. I've been trying to use it on both my Black and B2 cartridges and it won't work.

I unzipped the download, and then opened Firefox. I logged into the Global Link, exported my cookies to the same folder as the program, and opened the DW. Then I closed the DW, tried to open the program...and nothing happens. It doesn't open anything; there's not even an error message. Has anyone else had this problem?

I finally got it to work again today. The zipped folder that was posted was what was giving me problems - my computer wouldn't let me open it or unzip it at all. It gave me all sorts of weird error messages. So I downloaded the file that is on the first post by randomspot today and it worked like a charm. I did have to temporarily disable my antivirus, though, in order for my computer to let me download it. If I didn't disable it, even if I told it to keep the file, it would either say I didn't have the permissions to do so or it would say the folder that I was downloading into didn't exist (which is a lie; I'm the administrator and only user of my laptop and the Downloads folder has always and will always be there).

Once I got it downloaded, though, it worked great, both for Black and Black2. Thanks for the update!

Seems it's out of date with the current list of pokemons obtainable in the Dream World nowdays. Because I've now on two separate days seen in the tool itself that I've met Gibles and Arons (more than one each of the days), but when going to the tree after the tool is done doing it's business I can not see them in the list there. I get no error code what so ever or anything. So I just assume it's because it can't "befriend" them for some reason?

Seems it's out of date with the current list of pokemons obtainable in the Dream World nowdays. Because I've now on two separate days seen in the tool itself that I've met Gibles and Arons (more than one each of the days), but when going to the tree after the tool is done doing it's business I can not see them in the list there. I get no error code what so ever or anything. So I just assume it's because it can't "befriend" them for some reason?

I haven't used it in a while (though I will be later today), but I've encountered several Gibles and Aarons with DW.exe. I'll try it out and keep what you said in mind, but it seems like most of the complaints ITT have been based on user error rather than an error with the program.

Thanks for the quick reply. But I think in my case it's not a user error, as I've been able to choose most other pokemons that the DW.exe says I've encountered when I get to the Tree of Dreams. A few of them being 7.500+ DW points requirements. Also not receiving any errors with DW.exe.

As I said, the DW.exe says I encounter them too. But at the Tree of Dreams they aren't there to chose from. Hope that clarifies it a little.

If you haven't hit the proper DW point requirement, and those Pokemon have that threshold, there's the problem.

I'm well past any requirements and several Gibles and Aarons were on my DW list of Pokes to befriend and take home.

On another note, DW.exe is now hosted off-site rather than on the PP forums. The link is in the OP.

Gible is supposed to show up in Ice Cave at 10.000 points and above. I got l 17.050 currently.

So I'm past the requirement too.

And I think you're kinda missing what I'm trying to say. When the DW.exe is doing its thing it lists all the pokemons and items it finds. In that list I see it finding Gible (more than once yesterday and today). But when going to the tree there's none of them there to chose to take home.

I will take a screenshot of it tomorrow.