Dreamworld Hack Tool

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the latest version either upped on the forums or at the link. Both links are in the first post.

There is a bug that it does crash when it counters a handful (I think 3) Pokemon in Sparkling Sea. Otherwise the app works fine.

nope

used lastest version

the app crashes when i selected 0 berries

it doesnt crash when I select a berry, even if i dont have it

Just tested this myself, with a German Black 2 and, of course, the German Dream World. It works great! And damn, I wish you could take all found Pokemon or at least more than one. :(

€dit: Just saw that you even gain the points you'd normally get. Had 460 before and now I got 1790. Sweet! :)

Edited by SignZ

It didn't for me, unfortunately. version 0.20.002 failed to login for my Black or Black 2 carts so I had to go through the areas manually.

edit: Yesterday (21 Nov) it worked just fine for some odd reason for all 3 of my games. But the next day it went back to that whole "lol login failed" shenanigan. I've no clue why, I guess I have to export the cookies at a certain point in time before using this program, maybe...?

Edited by BlakDragon

nope

used lastest version

the app crashes when i selected 0 berries

it doesnt crash when I select a berry, even if i dont have it

The berry number is not "how many" berries you'll use, but *which*. On the first page there is a link where you can find the berry ID numbers you must use. The program must not be checking if someone puts 0 for the berry ID, that's why it crashes.

• 1 month later...
hi new here and i must say i love the program but lately it fails to log in and i have to re export cookies and today i didnt receive my points

You have to export the cookies every time you log in to the actual Dream World. Using the program with old cookies stops it from getting the best results. Log into the dream world and export cookies, delete the old ones and then run the program. It should work now.

Hm...working for me...but it's not letting me pick the berry to use. Maybe because I haven't actually logged into dreamworld yet. Going to try that and report in so if others struggle with this problem, they can check here for the solution :D

• 3 weeks later...

Does this program really work? Cause I was sneeking around various Dream Homes in BW 2 earlier today. And I found one home (Japanese region) where the owner had a whole garden plot (probably 8 rows or more) planted with only Jaboca, Custap, and Micle berries. I can understand about how he/she could have gotten so many Custap and Micle berries since the Japan event for those 2 berries had been long due. But over 3x3 rows of Jaboca....?! Give me a break...sounds fishy to me. Especially when such rare berries took 4 days to cultivate with only 2 fruits per harvest. And Jaboca in Japan's distribution just started 2 days ago. Could there be a logical explaination for this guy to have so many rare Jaboca berries, large house with it full of stuff, etc. ? I won't name his username. But I'm very interested in the prospect of using this program for my own benefit. I've been eying on getting a large home of my own. And planting fruits took so long and frustrating. :tongue: