Dreamworld Hack Tool

Hello

The program is working fine for me, but... Why every time I run it.. It only go to Sparkling sea and Icy cave? Ever since I first run it.. Like a week ago.. I can't go to other areas even if I manually play the dream world

Black 2

Edited by lero

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try accumulating more points and tucking in a certain Pokémon.

Well I got well over 20k points and I have tucked almost every type of Pokemon. Normal, Grass, Water, Dragon, Ice.. Still the only area that I can go to is Sparkling sea and Icy cave

Huh? I only have less than 2040 points on my Japanese account and yet I can access Spooky Manor with Hitmontop, so I don't know what the problem is.

Exactly. I'm at lost.. Even without using the DW.exe I can't seem to go to other area.. I was wondering if it has something to do with my progress in B2 since I only beat Cheren

Hmm, it could be that. Maybe you could progress further in the game so that you have more gym badges (probably at least four) to gain access to more areas.

Edit: Now that I tried out DW.exe for the first time with the Japanese version, this thing worked wonders! I haven't experienced any crashes yet.

Edited by Lorenzo The Comic

I'm really interested in doing this..

BUT

I was wondering, will it class as a hacked pokemon (the ones you encounter on dream bridge)

All i want to do is change my dream points to 10,000 so i can get a dratini, would it be asthough i've legitimatly got that many points and a real dratini, or will it be a dodgey fake dratini?

hope that makes sense, if anyone could PM me or something to shed more light it'd be most appreciated, i have about 2000 dw points at the mo and getting sick of mini games lol!

Hey fella's, I'm having trouble getting this thing to work, not sure if this has been asked yet.

I download it from here: http://www.drfsupercenter.info/Programs/DW.exe/ and after the file downloads, it either Disappears right away, says "This program is being used by something else" (Not exactly that, but along those lines) Then disappears shortly after or will tell me its not a Valid Win32 program. I've tried the other download links that are here, but all have yielded the same result. I tried without my antivirus on and I also tried disabling driver enforcement incase that was the issue, but nothing has worked.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Your antivirus is removing it when you run it. Not much that can be done about it.

Nevermind, I worked it out sorry. I had to download it, add it as an exception quickly, delete that file (It was invalid since it was downloaded while antivirus was active), disable my antivirus and then redownload it. Now it seems to work fine, even if I have my antivirus open and try to run it. It just seems, even if its added as an exception, when I download the file with my antivirus open I end up getting the Invalid win32 error file. Oh well, I got it all worked out now. Thanks.