Dreamworld Hack Tool

Tucked in a fire type, then a bug type, normal type and its the same results every time going to Sparkling Sea, I'll try it again today and see if it'll be better a 4th time....ran CCleaner today, so hope it works correctly ^^;

And I know it crashes on certain Pokemon, but what it was doing was loading the same area with the same exact Pokemon, in the same order, crashing at the same spot every single time. It doesn't even crash at a Pokemon, looks like it trying loot some items and crashes before it has the chance.

So I'll run it again and see if anything improves and report back :3

I've had some problems with the program in the past, but had absolutely no problems with the latest version. Are you certain you're using the latest version? See my linked post in the OP, or the direct link in the OP for it.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It keeps going into the same area, the sea one. Any reason why?

Kinda pointless in using this if I keep getting the same thing. :/

The Pokemon you place inside the Dream World have an effect on the place that you visit. For example, placing a Grass Pokemon in the Dream World will likely take you to the Pleasant Forest area, a Fighting type Pokemon will take you to the Rugged Mountain, a Water type will take you to the Sea etc etc.

Also, the number of badges you have in your game will also affect where you are sent.

If I understand correctly, after gaining at least 5 badges, all the areas become available, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

But the program is great tool to have and use. I got my copy of Pokemon White 2 this morning, since it was released here today. I used the tool after gaining 1 Badge and it found 10 pages worth of Pokemon - granted that nearly all of them were the same ones on each page. Mostly all Druddigon, Aron, Goldeen, a Kabuto, 2 Basculin and some others. I chose a female Druddigon with Fire Fang. But already, I have 5 badges so I'll be testing it out tomorrow to see what I get then.

This is an incredible development!

What I would like to know.. Is it possible to do this on a mac? (Lion, to be exact). I can do everything up until opening the .exe, since macs can't open those. It just comes up as a load of jibberish in textedit.

Is there another, mac-friendly file hidden somewhere, or a trick to do this by editing the cookies? I have both recommended cookie aadd-ons (cookie manager + and the one that allows Tools->Export Cookies) and the latest version of Firefox.

This is one of those few times where I wish I could access a PC, heh

For all the people having problems (only visiting Sparkling Sea, crashes after a number of Pokémon, etc.): make sure you have version v0.20.002b, not an older one. I was using an older version and had those problems, then I found v0.20.002b and everything works perfectly now.

For all the people having problems (only visiting Sparkling Sea, crashes after a number of Pokémon, etc.): make sure you have version v0.20.002b, not an older one. I was using an older version and had those problems, then I found v0.20.002b and everything works perfectly now.

Woops, this probably was my problem, though earlier today I did download the one randomspot555 posted after going through the topic just in case the one listed on the front wasn't updated....just couldn't test it cause I had to wait 6h for DW @.@ (I didnt even see the edit in the first post *facepalm*)

Good to know that this was the problem! Thanks for the help, sorry for being a bother :P!

Woops, this probably was my problem, though earlier today I did download the one randomspot555 posted after going through the topic just in case the one listed on the front wasn't updated....just couldn't test it cause I had to wait 6h for DW @.@ (I didnt even see the edit in the first post *facepalm*)

Good to know that this was the problem! Thanks for the help, sorry for being a bother :P!

Yup, woops for me too. xD

Thanks for the help. :)

The problem here is that the download link found in this:

Update:

Download link for the newest version: http://drfsupercenter.info/Programs/DW.exe

(The developers ask not to reupload it somewhere else, so please don't unless the above link turns invalid.)

leads to DW v0.12.56.exe, which is the version that's crashing and all of that.

Is the correct link the one posted by randomspot555? His one doesn't even have a version number.

Is the correct link the one posted by randomspot555? His one doesn't even have a version number.

the newest version is on the first page. Use that one. it should say v0.20.002beta. Thats the one I'm using and it hasnt crashed yet.

The one in my post is the latest one v0.20.002. I have no idea what is uploaded at the DRF link. That's just the "official" hosting.

The link in your post continues to give me an error about not being able to read the source as it tries to download. Any chance of a re-upload of the v0.20.02?

Here. I've hosted it on mediafire since the original link has been deleted and it now links to an older version of the program

http://www.mediafire.com/?08l047u98t4v7pd

Edited by codem8kr
Added in link

anyway to just grant yourself a bunch of berries/all the furniture options using this? I don't actually care much about getting the Pokemon--just would like to make my house/island nice.

No. The program only gives whatever berries it finds when searching the areas for pokemon. The same goes for the furniture. Since that is bought with the berries and not 'found' the program can't find the furniture. So unless the developers come up with a way to find and max all berries in the DW, it's likely you'll be spending a lot of time growing your berries to acquire the furniture you're after.

Er, so I can't seem to get it to work fully or right or something. I couldn't get it to work at all with Firefox, but then I was able to get it to work for a little bit on Chrome by getting the cookies for the site and such. However, after a minute or two it froze and wouldn't continue looking for anything. I assumed that meant it was done, but then I did it again to be sure and it found more before freezing again. One more try and it froze almost right away. I checked the Dream World, and I still have Pokemon and Items to be found on there... What's going on?

The program stops responding when using it with Black/White 2. Works fine with the originals, it's not just the Sparkling Sea that causes crashes anymore. I went to the Sky and I got the same results. I also tried different browser cookies with the same result of program termination.

Okay, I thought that I had fixed it when I was able to get it to run and complete a single run, but now it's a new day and it flat out will not run. I can't even find a single Pokemon with it anymore because it looks for one, and instantly stops responding. Anyone know how to fix this?

Okay, I thought that I had fixed it when I was able to get it to run and complete a single run, but now it's a new day and it flat out will not run. I can't even find a single Pokemon with it anymore because it looks for one, and instantly stops responding. Anyone know how to fix this?

I had no problem running mine about an hour ago. Are you sure you're using v0.20.002?

No, because I didn't know it was updated for one, and second, I have tried to download the newest version like 10 times, but every time I try, I get a network error or download error, and then the site will have a connection error for like an hour. Is there any way that someone could upload to another site please?

Yes, but every time that I try to download it, I get a "Network Error" or "Error Downloading" and then the mediafire page will get an error saying that the IP is too busy or that there was a communication error when I try to click download again. It'll last for maybe 2-3 hours, unless I try from a different browser (Which I did and it still wouldn't download), or clear my cache, which will only result in getting a network error or error downloading and the page not working again...

I was able to download it, but now I have a new problem. It won't flipping run! It says that it's not a compatible version for my computer, and to run/install the appropriate version. I'm on Windows 7, 64 Bit. The last one that I had that kept freezing was at least opening, but the V0.02.002 copy that I got from the above link is not working at all. Some help would be great here...

Edited by Cloud
New problem