Dreamworld Hack Tool

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a copy of the program before it was updated? My Antivirus says it's a BackDoor Agent for Tojan Horse and now I can't access it at all. I've disinfected it and it is marked as safe, but I still can't access it. I've redownloaded it twice and it's still the same thing.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone have a copy of the program before it was updated? My Antivirus says it's a BackDoor Agent for Tojan Horse and now I can't access it at all. I've disinfected it and it is marked as safe, but I still can't access it. I've redownloaded it twice and it's still the same thing.

Does anyone else have this problem?

The solution should be to stop using shitty antivirus.

It's hitting a lot of false positives on VirusTotal, but they're all the crappy anti-viruses. Just use avast! Free Anti-Virus, it's smart enough to not raise all sorts of problems.

Thanks RoC.

EDIT: Now I'm having problems with the DW. It's logging me into my account, but its not loading into the DW. It just stays on a white screen.

Sigh

• 4 weeks later...
How odd. I must not have good timing because when I click the download links, it gives me a "404 Server Error" code. My guess is that the software was taken down?

Edit: Would anyone be kind enough to loan me a copy of both the BW1 and BW2 versions? Thanks.

I'll upload the exe when I get home. I'll also try to contact the lugia.us people to see if they're aware of the problem.

I only have access to the latest version, which to the best of my knowledge, works regardless of versions being used.

Yeah the old forum post posted up a really old version, so it might be confusing to some people which to get, I haven't tested with the updated PGL to make sure that it works fully, but there shouldn't be any major problems.

I've used it on both BW islands today and B2 islands today. It works just fine. Still does that crash on certain Pokemon found in, I think, Sparking Sea.

Does anyone know what # is associated with which berries. I know 7 is Oran, and I think1 is Cheri...so what are 2,3, 4, etc...is it just the numerical order for the berries when you sort them by type?

It keeps going into the same region. Any reason why?

Kinda pointless in using this if I keep getting the same thing. :/

The program isn't sending you anywhere. All the program is doing is exploring the regions you'd get sent to anyway, playing the same games you'd be offered, etc... but doing it far more quickly.

It keeps going into the same area, the sea one. Any reason why?

Kinda pointless in using this if I keep getting the same thing. :/

Its doing the same exact thing to me ):

It goes to Sparkling Sea every single time, loads the a few Pokemon, then crashes, then you run it again and get the same exact Pokemon as before....crash....then repeat.

Oddly enough it IS getting the Pokemon....just the same exact Pokemon each time from Sparkling Sea over and over again....I have been getting the same results since using DW for White 2 :/

Its doing the same exact thing to me ):

It goes to Sparkling Sea every single time, loads the a few Pokemon, then crashes, then you run it again and get the same exact Pokemon as before....crash....then repeat.

Oddly enough it IS getting the Pokemon....just the same exact Pokemon each time from Sparkling Sea over and over again....I have been getting the same results since using DW for White 2 :/

This is exactly what I'm getting.

That is a known bug in the program. There's a couple Pokemon in the Sparkling Sea that'll cause a crash.

Just restart the program and boot it back up. Is that too much to ask? Consider the alternative is going through all the DW Island of Dreams stuff manually.

If you're tucking in a Water type Pokemon, you're more likely to go to Sparking Sea. So try tucking in...I dunno a Bug type or something.

The other option, I would imagine, is to completely whipe the history of your browser and cookies and try it all again.

That is a known bug in the program. There's a couple Pokemon in the Sparkling Sea that'll cause a crash.

Just restart the program and boot it back up. Is that too much to ask? Consider the alternative is going through all the DW Island of Dreams stuff manually.

If you're tucking in a Water type Pokemon, you're more likely to go to Sparking Sea. So try tucking in...I dunno a Bug type or something.

The other option, I would imagine, is to completely whipe the history of your browser and cookies and try it all again.

Third day in a row I only get Sparkling Sea. Never had a Water-type tucked in.

But I'll try that last thing tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if that was the magical solution. ^_^;

The other option, I would imagine, is to completely wipe the history of your browser and cookies and try it all again.

Tucked in a fire type, then a bug type, normal type and its the same results every time going to Sparkling Sea, I'll try it again today and see if it'll be better a 4th time....ran CCleaner today, so hope it works correctly ^^;

And I know it crashes on certain Pokemon, but what it was doing was loading the same area with the same exact Pokemon, in the same order, crashing at the same spot every single time. It doesn't even crash at a Pokemon, looks like it trying loot some items and crashes before it has the chance.

So I'll run it again and see if anything improves and report back :3