Dreamworld Hack Tool

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It crashes on a particular pokemon, just call it bad luck.

Speaking of luck, is anyone getting items while they have B2W2 as the active game? I don't seem to be getting a thing aside from pokemon, and I don't want to consume all of my starting berries making wishes.

I've noticed that certain Pokémon cannot be obtained with this, such as Shuckle and Corphish. Does it have something to do with their moves? When DW.exe finds those Pokémon, among others, the move is listed as :404; (or similar).

Additionally, will the tool be amended so that Chinchou/Shellder/Seel error no longer occurs?

clearly this is still working, but can someone explain why my login keeps failing...i enter 7 for oran berry, 1 for rank, then en for my language...the login keeps failing... i've tried for both my White game that's USA DW & my Black game which is Canada/EU DW...is there an updated DW.exe or am i just having really bad luck...

I've noticed that certain Pokémon cannot be obtained with this, such as Shuckle and Corphish. Does it have something to do with their moves? When DW.exe finds those Pokémon, among others, the move is listed as :404; (or similar).

Additionally, will the tool be amended so that Chinchou/Shellder/Seel error no longer occurs?

I've obtained several Shuckle using this program, and never had a problem with Corphish. You sure you just aren't not running into these Pokemon?

IMO the Chinchou/Shelder/Seel error is relatively minor and you still get the Pokemons, so....

clearly this is still working, but can someone explain why my login keeps failing...i enter 7 for oran berry, 1 for rank, then en for my language...the login keeps failing... i've tried for both my White game that's USA DW & my Black game which is Canada/EU DW...is there an updated DW.exe or am i just having really bad luck...

It worked for me 24 hours ago. Are you sure you did everything exactly right?

I have a similar problem as Eleven, but for me, it's with Griknot (Gible).

DW.exe find this pokémon but there is just "404".

3 Times I find Griknot, 3 times I can't chose him because he doesn't appear in the list front of the tree..

I don't know what I have to do, I hope I will be able to chose Gible next time, like a miracle ^^

The program used to work fine until I updated it and now it keeps crashing everytime it finds Wobbuffet and Hoppip (Pokemon Black)

I suspect its probably a problem on my end.

But whatever, those pokemon aren't really of importance to me.

Great program anyways.

I've obtained several Shuckle using this program, and never had a problem with Corphish. You sure you just aren't not running into these Pokemon?

Um, no, I am running into the Pokémon. As I said, DW.exe recognises the Pokémon, but not the move.

IMO the Chinchou/Shelder/Seel error is relatively minor and you still get the Pokemons, so....

It's highly frustrating when one of those is the first Pokémon you encounter, and so you have one less visit to the Island of Dreams.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a similar problem as Eleven, but for me, it's with Griknot (Gible).

DW.exe find this pokémon but there is just "404".

3 Times I find Griknot, 3 times I can't chose him because he doesn't appear in the list front of the tree..

I don't know what I have to do, I hope I will be able to chose Gible next time, like a miracle ^^

This means you're out of the berry you chose -- it tries to use a berry, and you have none. I should probably make it clearer...
Does this work for b2w2 dreamworld? I tried this and the exe crashed on me but it works fine on bw dreamworld for me
Previous versions don't work on B2W2, the site was expanded too much. It works partially but ignores lots of events, and crashes on lots too, so don't go using it with B2W2. I'll try and finish up getting a B2W2-compatible version out in a few days.

What are you using to make the bot? The site just outs json and you just go through that list. Only sorta check you'll have to do is check the minigame and if the item in the list is a item or pokemon

i think so too and the known setting is 10 can be sent though game sync and thats pretty good

and i have sent 2 at a time already and i have maybe sent 3 at a time already(that's with extra pokemon from Gamefreak)

• 2 weeks later...

^ The Dream World tool can't be used to re-download event Pokemon. If you missed them, the only way to get them is to either trade with someone who did get them (highly unlikely they'll trade them), use Codr's Pokegen to make them yourself or visit the event section of the site and see if there are any there for you to get.

Hope that helps.

^ The Dream World tool can't be used to re-download event Pokemon. If you missed them, the only way to get them is to either trade with someone who did get them (highly unlikely they'll trade them), use Codr's Pokegen to make them yourself or visit the event section of the site and see if there are any there for you to get.

Hope that helps.

Adding said DW event Pokémon into your save file with Pokestock would be a better idea tbh.