ouch!(father son conflict)

darklord

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if your father was a wrestler and a black belt in a martial art, then it is SERIOUSLY not ok for him to hit you. Black belts are supposed to have their hands and feet registered as deadly weapons, so it would be a pretty serious crime for him to hit you. Not only should you report this because it's unpleasant for you, but your father could seriously hurt your body so your body may not function properly in the future. This is a SERIOUS risk to your health (not to report your father to the authorities, that is), so I suggest that you do not wait to tell somebody about this. Even if your father brings in the money for the house, if you don't have your health (which may be a serious possibility, considering the information you've given us), you don't have ANYTHING.

Edited by SCV
Please don't use red text.

Well, if your father was a wrestler and a black belt in a martial art, then it is SERIOUSLY not ok for him to hit you. Black belts are supposed to have their hands and feet registered as deadly weapons, so it would be a pretty serious crime for him to hit you. Not only should you report this because it's unpleasant for you, but your father could seriously hurt your body so your body may not function properly in the future. This is a SERIOUS risk to your health (not to report your father to the authorities, that is), so I suggest that you do not wait to tell somebody about this. Even if your father brings in the money for the house, if you don't have your health (which may be a serious possibility, considering the information you've given us), you don't have ANYTHING.

1. he is not a black belt he's a black strip

2. he is the bread winer of the family reporting him is bad

3. most of the time he hurts me when doing the art at home and other time i do something and he pulls a move on me

3. most of the time he hurts me when doing the art at home and other time i do something and he pulls a move on me

Dude, if he hurts you that's bad. He probably won't go to jail for life or anything, but it will definitely give him a wake up call. There's really not much else you can do.

now he's yelling (not punching thought)at me that i didn't study for a math test and i usually do well on them without studding
Dude, if he hurts you that's bad. He probably won't go to jail for life or anything, but it will definitely give him a wake up call. There's really not much else you can do.

it's been yelling for awhile

With what combo? Brown?

Then what else is there to do? If anyone is reading this, then please suggest something other than than this, I have no ideas other than reporting.

He needs to learn control, to not harm.

But karate is taught as a form of self defense isn't it so your dad is abusing his teachong also?
no not karate it's belt system goes like this white yellow orange green blue red stripe red black stripe black 1 dan - 9 dan(s)

And Karate's belt system (at least shotokan) is:

white

yellow

orange

orange with white stripe

green

green with white stripe

blue

purple

brown

brown with white stripe

brown with black stripe