emulator vs handheld

ca_la_g

i started using the emulator late last week, and man oh man, it feel so nice to go through the game at 400% speed. in fact, as of right now, i haven't seen my DS for 2 days, don't know where it is, and don't care at all.

does anyone feel this way?

I think this is in the wrong section but anyways..

There are several advantages to using an emulator.using action replay codes is simply copy and past,using pokesav is very fast and i personally think an emulator is much easier to use.

The one disadvantage is that there is no event pokemon no battling over wifi and no pal park...

I still prefer the emulator though.:D

This is the wrong section. I believe this goes in... um, where would this go? Off Topic? Sure :)

As for me... I prefer the actual one... although emulators allow you to mess with a lot of settings and allow you to mess with the game a lot more than the actual handheld will ever allow you to.

.using action replay codes is simply copy and past

You should see how simple getting AR Codes, or bundles in a Flash Cart.

and yeah, like some that have posted above, it doesn't feel natural, and using the mouse as a touch screen? feels even more awkward.

Anyone mind Pming me a tutorial on getting Pokemon Platinum Emulator and working it or just where to download it and w/e description you know? I'd search around but it's 5:52 a.m atm so I might as well ask others so I can actually sleep :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I'd rather stick with the DS, when I can actually afford to buy the game. :P

But recently I've started using an emulator a lot. You can get through games much more quickly using it, since you can speed it up.

I don't like emulators although they are fast

in fact, several games cannot be played in emulators and some of them still lagging/error if you play it ,so why do you mention that emulators is fast??

and also ... NDS' emulators is not as perfect as GBA's emulator ... so don't hope that it will surpass the handheld itself :bidoof:

anyway i also bought DSi because of wifi ..

but right now ... i don't think that that is the only benefit from getting my DSi ..

coz' i realized that i also need DSiWare :bidoof: