PPSE: Can you add feature ______? - POST HERE

Sabresite

Sabresite, there hasn't been a single feature that is not already in Pokemod. <_<

You did something, didn't you <_<

Yes actually, every time someone suggests something that is not on the list, he edits the list, adds it, and says its already on the list. Because by that time.. it is on the list. ;)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a "Universal Happiness Button" be included? I find it to go through each and every pokemon to make their happiness 255 =/

Lol... Universal Happiness Button has a nice sound to it.

Or perhaps a screen, that appears normal, but you can change features of selected/all pokemon at once.

How about a Pokémon-Swarm modifier. I didn't see that on the list.

As you can see, Sabresite didn't leave anything out. <_< Pokemod is perfect... too perfect...

Daily Events:

* Today's Swarm Pokemon

* Today's 6 Safari Zone Pokemon

* Today's Trophy Garden Pokemon

* Yesterday's Trophy Garden Pokemon

* Today's Lotto Number

I can't wait for pokemod, it's going to be great, but...

Could you add someday a GB/GBC pokemon extracting feature? They don't need to be Exactly the same. It would be great, because i have some really nice and old pokemon in there :P

Sry for my English

After spending and afternoon trying to rescue a game where Marley became stuck, I would suggest a way to edit any accompanying characters or break the association. If an accompanying character can be moved, it would be useful.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

With the growth of Linux it would be nice to be able to run a native Linux application. Pokesav works with Wine on Linux.

Support for Mac and Linux can be achieved using a cross complier such as QT or MinGW.

About Bag Editing... is there a feature in Pokemod for the Berry pocket/TMs & HMs pocket editing to automatically shuffle the Berries/TMs & HMs into their correct numerical order?

there will be an option to bulk sort your items.

After spending and afternoon trying to rescue a game where Marley became stuck, I would suggest a way to edit any accompanying characters or break the association. If an accompanying character can be moved, it would be useful.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

With the growth of Linux it would be nice to be able to run a native Linux application. Pokesav works with Wine on Linux.

Support for Mac and Linux can be achieved using a cross complier such as QT or MinGW.

PokeMod will probably be coded in QtC++

The kind of language I see in this thread makes AR Codes look easy to make. Anyway, Sabersite, have you find out how to edit the Pal Park for Platinum? I know PokeSav's developer hasn't found it yet (Dunno his name), but from my little knowledge of these kind of things, I would take a guess that the composition of the games would be highly similar.

Yes, he did. But still, he can't find Pal Park =/

Sabresite, you have the data on Pal Park for Platinum, right?

Stop bugging him >.>

If he has it, he will put it in, if he doesn't, he will get it, then put it in.

Will you add a feature to create pokemon like Emodisc with ease? I've always wanted to experiement with an uber-qualified Lucario (maybe 10 additional stat points in each category?)

You need rom editing for that.

I was wondering, will Pokemod include all the Pokémon's location data?

For example, I caught a Pokémon using wild pokemon modifier (let us say arceus in route 201). When I put it into Pokemod, it will list locations for you to set, or you could generate, to make it legit?

Hey Sabre, I noticed you said that Hidden Power would be an added feature...will we be able to have a drop-down (much like Shoddy) choose what type, and then be given the best IVs to calculate that Hidden Power?

I just get so lost when trying to calculate HPIVs...I just want it to be simple on my nonmathimatical brain @___@;;