What do you like the most about Johto?

FLOOTENKERP

What do you like the most about Johto?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like the most about Johto?

• Towns and Cities
    • Caves
    • Pokémon
    • Characters
    • Music

I think the second generation was the best one too. It was the most creative and fun. The Pokémon were creative, and the day and night feature was just awesome. My favorite thing about this game was the Pokémon due to the fact that my very first Pokémon ever (Chikorita) was in that game.

It has to be towns and cities i loved those old towns the big city of goldenrod,the quite town azelea,the historical city of ecruteak.Nothing since has been that good.town in tree's NO,town floating on corsola NO,Town inside a big rock NNOO all stupid!sure some people may like these exotic towns/cities but the johto towns were just basic towns as they should be not big over the top stupid towns just plain and simple...

I couldn't agree with you more. Goldenrod City was by far my favorite town and all towns and cities were basic and simple. Nothing was wrong with that, but somehow Game Freak decided we needed more exotic towns and gave us some of the most annoying towns to get to. Johto was just awesome.

I couldn't agree with you more. Goldenrod City was by far my favorite town and all towns and cities were basic and simple. Nothing was wrong with that, but somehow Game Freak decided we needed more exotic towns and gave us some of the most annoying towns to get to. Johto was just awesome.

Its quite amazing johto was simplicity in its self yet it was more or less perfect, nothing was to hard to do so many people like it because of this.with that said though as long as the trainers,gyms,elite 4 and kanto are improved in the remake it will be the best ever!these are the only things that need improvements everything else is perfectly fine exactly the way it is.

Well, it still is not known if Kanto will even be in the remake, but lets keep further discussion of this under the remake topic. What I absolutely loved about Johto was the daycare. I loved to go in the front lawn and see my Pokémon just sitting there. It was also pretty cool how the daycare man would go in the front, which always excited me when I was waiting for an egg.

• 5 months later...

Gold and Silver, IMO, had the most dramatic changes in the generation shift. Especially seeing as how the game had horrible graphics/sprites, and lacked color. Seeing 2nd gen with its many awesome changes, I think it stole people's attentions.

• 4 months later...