Help with the trainer sprite. Please1

Hello everyone I was just trying the hacking thing and what I was basically trying to do is change the hero cloth hat, shirt too black it work for his on map one (I use poketex) but the battle one does not (use image converter) I get a error say the image must be 8pbb or something like that which I really dont get what that means? Also and another hack rom I tried replacing the hero sprites for riley (again using poketex) I know some sprites are missing but I was woundering if theres anyway of putting my own made sprites instead of just swapping? Also in the battle part when the trainer throws his pokeball I still get the hero sprite even though I change all of his sprite on image converter on the trbgra.narc file. I hope anyone gets what I'm saying and any help would be really awesome. :)

• 1 month later...

PokeDSPic Platinum Trainers does not recognse the last frame of the trainer's throw (it might not be in the in trbgra.narc, it might be somewhere in the rom), it can only recognise two frames not three...

Or four...

Edited by damio