Journey Across America Events for GBA

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been on the chat before.

Here's the scenario. In June 2006, I went to Journey Across America in Michigan. I was able to get Celebi (on 5 different carts, even), as well as 16 of the 20 "top 20" Pokémon. Well, when it came time to put them on Diamond, I didn't want to lose them, so I used my slot-2 Supercard to clone them, and once I had two of each, I migrated one set.

Well, I was trying to do that again so I could put them all on Platinum, and I foolishly erased five of them. (In order to have it actually save, you need to save the .sav to RAM, and I failed to do that so they're now gone forever)

Well since there's no Pokésav for R/S/E, I'm looking for somebody who has a GBA cartridge that still has LEGIT JAA Pokémon on them. I could then use their .sav on my Supercard, and put them back onto Ruby so I'll have them again. (And I could possibly have all 20, not just 16)

So far, though, I haven't encountered anybody who still had JAA event Pokémon on their R/S/E games. Hopefully one of you can help. (You have to be able to dump a GBA save though)

@Moderators, if this belongs in the "Event Pokémon" board, feel free to move it.

If you want anything in exchange... I have a bunch of Diamond and Pearl events, but then again, who doesn't since the WCs are up and most of you know how to use Pokésav :wink:

hmm if im not mistaken this event pokemon you whant are from the GBA events, if that is correct then you are able to download this pokemon in the event download section at this site's homepage.

link to the event downloads (GBA event): http://projectpokemon.org/games/eventdownloadsgbausa.php

if you need them by code or trade let me know and i will make it for you.

The GBA Events are generated by admins of this site.

The Legality Checker accepts them, because it was written by Sabresite.

I don't know who generated those events, but I guess it was Sabresite, thats why there are "legal" if you ask the Legality Checker.

The GBA Events are generated by admins of this site.

The Legality Checker accepts them, because it was written by Sabresite.

I don't know who generated those events, but I guess it was Sabresite, thats why there are "legal" if you ask the Legality Checker.

What I mean is, they weren't from the actual events... they were created by someone instead.

I have 16 of the 20 actual event ones, plus Celebii. But what I need now is someone who has them on the GBA.