Problem with Pokemon's legality - please help!

Grani

Hello,

I'm new with PokeSav, but I tried it a few times. Unfortunately, I made my Pokemon illegal. I noticed it when I tried to send a Battle Video, there appeared information that there was a problem with my Pokemon and data hadn't been sent.

I used PokeSav again and made all my Pokemon legal again but the problem appeared again. I tried to delete all my Pokemon, except one, (I copied my save file before) and then tried to send video again.

Unfortunately, the information appeared again! :(

I don't know what to do, is it possible to make my game "clear" again? :(

Please help!

Ok, here it is...

http://www.easy-share.com/1905462458/POKEMO~3.SAV

As I said, even when I delete all my Pokemon, the problem still appear. :( Because of that, I did't upload single pkmns and I uploaded whole save file.

I think that only the Pokemon in my team and box "Druzyna" were ever hacked. I have an Arceus too, but obtained with Azure Flute and not hacked.

Thanks!

Edited by Grani
I didn't write everything I wanted to.

Ah, OK, sorry...

I'll save and upload them in a minute...

But is there a possibility that this problem isn't caused by Pokemon? Could Pokedex data (like Arceus'), items or something else caused it?

Edit: http://www.easy-share.com/1905462587/Main_Pokemon.rar

These are the Pokemon I've hacked. I'll send rest of my Pokemon in a minute, but probably I've hacked only these ones.

Aarux: First I wanted to check if it happens with every video, so I started one battle at Battle Frontier, using Blaziken and fled.

KazoWAR: Ohh, what should I do to change stats so it could fit EVs? Is there any "automatic" way to do so?

Edit: One more thing, I used to send videos with hacked Pokemon already. I can't do it since yesterday. 0_o

Ok, I changed stats so it fits EVs now. If I changed it to every Pokemon and record a new video, will I be able to send it?

Thank You veery much! ^^ My Pokemon are all right already, I didn't even have to change stats to fit EV, I just had to record video again, with legal Pokemon, like You said. :D Thanks again, You're great! :)

Edited by Grani
I solved the problem