Candidates for pre-evos

Klaatu

I see nothing wrong with Houndour evolving into Houndoom ... o:

Well, Blissey has a freaking 255 base HP, no wonder they changed her EP. While Floatzel's highest stats is spd, which is 115. Jolteon's base spd is 130, and gives 2 spd EV. Logically, it's just SO wrong if they change Floatzel's spd EP to 3.

I see nothing wrong with Houndour evolving into Houndoom ... o:

Well, Blissey has a freaking 255 base HP, no wonder they changed her EP. While Floatzel's highest stats is spd, which is 115. Jolteon's base spd is 130, and gives 2 spd EV. Logically, it's just SO wrong if they change Floatzel's spd EP to 3.

It's more because Blissey line got a Happiny. Otherwise, they'd just leave it at 2 HP EVs.

And I don't see anything wrong with Floatzel's line or Houndoom's.

Fun fact: Poliwrath gives 3 Def EVs... and it's a value of 95. Hmmm...

It's more because Blissey line got a Happiny. Otherwise, they'd just leave it at 2 HP EVs.

And I don't see anything wrong with Floatzel's line or Houndoom's.

Fun fact: Poliwrath gives 3 Def EVs... and it's a value of 95. Hmmm...

Well, yeah, that's the point: nothing wrong about Buizel's evolution line. I agree they could use a pre-evo, but not mid-evo.

why buizel is very small what will we have ....

a baby otter looking thing....?

how bout instead of making the small small...er (we could end up with, oh i dont know... _______, the Virus Pokemon), we focus on wat could go in between?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I supose that Buizel could use a pre-evo.

[sprite]418[/sprite]

[sprite]419[/sprite]

See?

that could possibly happen. if u mean a evo BETWEEN buizel and floatel. make ______zel (see what i did there? huh? huh?) a quadruped (four-legged) instead of a bipedal and throw in a mix of Floatzel and Buizel's traits, like still have Buizel's "Life Ring" and make the fins on the arms a length somewhere in the middle, and maybe change the dual tails to something more beaver or fish like (in the sense of using it for swimming)

Edited by pokefan951
oops