smogon stats to pokesav?

georgie

Hi guys, im new to this forum, so i apologise if this is in the wrong place, as i couldnt find a suitable sub forum. Anyway... when you see stats on smogon, how do you mirror them into pokesav so that you can have exactly the same? Because when i go on smogon, they only have the numbers for the main stats that the pokemon are made for... im very new to this stuff, so please help me :) im terrible when it comes to iv's and ev's lol

Well if you want to master, or learn more about EVs, and i think IVs, visit here if you haven't already: >>> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=925601&topic=38648412

Well to get the exact, or close to the stats Smogon suggest, you will see these numbers for example this Scizor set:

32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe

That represents how much EVs you should apply in each of the above said stats, if there are stats you can't see there, then DON"T place any EVs in that specific stat, EV training is a very very VERY tedious task, that would require commitment, and determination, it would take months creating your ideal team, but thanks to Pokesav, that tedious work doesn't even exist, although having to make the Pokemon LOOK Legit can be a boring task.

In the Pokemon Edit Menu, you would find a EV box, that's the area where you apply the stats you see in Smogon, or the one stated before, the other stats without numbers you just leave with a 0, IVs are basically what slightly improves your max stats, like you would have a higher number of a specific stat, then someone without any IVs, you can have a total of 31 IVs in each stat, but to make it look more legit, just give one stat 31, and others a lower number, and I'm not to sure if Smogon optimized having max IVs.

Once you apply the numbers to the area that is appropriate, you are also required to click on the Stats Edit button, above the type of Pokemon, and next to the name of the Pokemon, you must click on All Max for the EVs, and the IVs to be set to the Pokemon, failing to do so will result in the EV, or IV, not being applied to the Pokemon..... I think, i haven't done that before.