Legal or not?

erbium

Hi! I've recently been trying to hack some Pokemon and to test the Cresselia I hacked I tried trading it to my Platinum by using the GTS. However, when I go to the GTS in my Platinum game and search for the Cresselia it doesn't show up. I'm assuming this is because I'm doing something wrong.

These Pokemon are going to be hacked onto my Diamond.

I used the guides here so I think they're ok for the most part but I think I'm missing something small.

My Trash Bytes should be ok, but if there's anything wrong with the Pokemon it's probably them, I think..

cresselia.pkm

empoleon.pkm

flygon.pkm

latios.pkm

ninetails.pkm

staraptor.pkm

cresselia.pkm

empoleon.pkm

flygon.pkm

latios.pkm

ninetails.pkm

staraptor.pkm

Edited by erbium

I've only gotten 4 of the 6 slots for trades filled, so I assumed that meant there was something wrong with the Cresselia. But could it also be because I use the same OT for Diamond and Platinum?

I'm glad it looks fine though. There's nothing wrong with the other Pokemon either?

Thanks.

The OT shouldn't be a problem. Try getting all of the slots filled.

More slots open up when you use the GTS more... I think.

The only problem I see with your Pokemon is that on some, it says "Met at Lv. 1."

That should zero, since they hatched.

They look fine to me, other than that.

• 3 weeks later...

could some one please tell me if this is legit or no it is from R/B/Y but in the pkm format of a wounder card http://goofwear.com/mew/MEW_RBY.zipits from Daveyx0 via his you tube account, and then in the read me he mentions your forum.

dose any one have this mew or know where to get it. :(

scan0001.png

Edit: couldn't I in game make my name NINTEN and then change my trainer ID then do the me trick to catch a mew. cause back i Red Blue and Yellow there wasn't extra hidden data on Pokemon was there.and if there isnt any extra data dosen't that mean some one could just use pokesave on the diamond and then just create a mew and leave the secret ID blank and then caught Via trade

Also I couln't find the spoiler button I had to go to my forum and find the code for it. and could the Admin or mod please change my name from "goofweaqr" to "goofwear" no quotes because i hit the q button by mistake. Thank you ahead of time and thank you any one who can help