Thumbs up or thumbs down on house-pet limits?

pennypenny123

Thumbs up or thumbs down on house-pet limit laws?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Thumbs up or thumbs down on house-pet limit laws?

Yeah, I don't think they should tell us how many should be owned. If they're not suffering, it shouldn't matter. I also dislike how they're trying to limit what kinds of pets we can own. I understand that not allowing dangerous species to be kept as pets, maybe except with a permit, is a good thing, but they're also trying to limit reptiles and other exotics. Even hamsters, which aren't exotic at all. O_o

I'm for some limits but the people who were going to abuse the system (and neglect their animals) any way aren't going to follow the laws. I think the only people you will see punished is someone who is trying to do a good thing by taking in a few extra strays and then gets in trouble. I think on something like this you have to judge it case by case.

Well, when you've got the creepy cat lady living down the street that's when you know it's getting out of control. No more than 10 pets per household, I think. The fact is, if someone with over that amount loses a job and then can hardly afford to feed himself or his family, the pets become second to any sort of food, which then becomes animal abuse when they are not taken care of properly. Thumbs up for the law, because otherwise there would be too much abuse, and that I can't stand.