anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is it is. I think I'm going to make two. One will have gallade and gardevoir and one will have just gallade.

Edit: here is my first work. However, dont choose yet. I'm still working on another one and telos is still working on one.

Galladeavatar.png

Link

Edit 2: Second work I decided to subtract gardevoir from the picture

galladeavatar2.jpg

Link

Edit 3:!

picture.php?groupid=23&pictureid=376

Link

Now you can choose!

Edit 4: oops!

The first 2 are pokemonfan's work and the last one is Telos's work. Had to give some credit!

Edited by pokemonfan

Thanks for your efforts! I have one request though. Can you please make the gallade come out of the background a bit more? (I'm talking about the first one, which I like more than the second one). Now the background is too "flashy" (don't know how to describe in English). I like the background disign but please make it a bit more a background. Ow and I rather don't have my name in it.

I'm a difficult cliënt:biggrin:

G.

Its fine! I'll work on it! Difficult smifficult it only makes it more fun. :D

Edit: Give me a couple minutes here maybe like 7 or so.

Okay, thanks!

P.S. with the background, maybe you can use a bit darker colours. That would make the gallade a bit more a bad guy:cool:

Link Is it ok or do you want me to darken up the background? Not the lightning part the other part of the background or is this ok. Just tell me what you want or if this is ok.

This one is much, much better. If you have the time and if you like to make an even better one, that would be great, but I'm already happy.. The choice is yours:kikkoman:

I have time as far as I know! Now by better what do you mean? Do you want me to darken up the background? If so with what color, I can try a darker shade of green but its getting close to black. with some more info I'll be able to make what you call a "better" avatar for you.

Making avatars is fun so dont feel bad!

I have time as far as I know! Now by better what do you mean? Do you want me to darken up the background? If so with what color, I can try a darker shade of green but its getting close to black. with some more info I'll be able to make what you call a "better" avatar for you.

Making avatars is fun so dont feel bad!

Well, I would like to make him a bit more evil, a bit more of a bad guy. I think that darker colours (dark green?) will do the thing. Or make it a very dark background with the "thunder" coming out more..

I'll do my best! I'm sorry I just saw your post. I had a lot of PMs to answer.

Edit: How's This?

Link

I can take out the green distant light if you want. I just noticed it was in all the others I made for you so I figured since there wasn't a specific complaint about it I'd keep it in.

Heh, cool, great.. I only have one last thing to complain about.. can you make the face a bit more recognisable.. The body and background are great now!! :eek:

I will take this one, thanks a lot pokémonfan! Now I'm going to find out how to place it.. because when I fill in the url in the cp it says it is a invalid url.. but I will find this out myself, if not today, then tomorrow (bit sleepy:wink:).

G.

That's cool okami! I was wondering when you were going to post. You were watching this thread I was confused why you never posted. Lucario's pose is cool along with the background. The way you made lucario pop sort of with a slight illusionary copy is cool as well. It makes it look not only like he's using double team but the illusion of a second lucario adds to the over all effect and the effect is awesome. I also love the lettering. How'd you do it okami?

Gallade: You're welcome!

Probably okami, why dont you PM kunaidude34 or telos about it. They're kind of the group leaders. Although my avatars have been chosen a lot...I dont think I have the power to let you in....although nothings stopping you from joining the group we have. Although, knowing you, you'd want permission. I think that kunaidude34 is online right now you could PM him.