anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey interface they are probably going to tell u to request for that in the sig thread do u know where it is or would u like a link

Exactly GC here is the link...just in case

I'd like a luxray avitar with my name in it similar to my sig please

I'll work on it :D

mysig.png

sxgchu.png

thank you you guys are good lol

Your welcome and Thx for the compliment

Can anyone make a banner for my sig with Scyther and Alakazam facing off?

You should request in the signature requesting thread

I'm glad I didn't miss this request

In response to the asked question: This thread doesn't need a new banner, but since I came in at the time when banner creation was closing and votes were opening, I never got to show of my creativity. I would like the chance to do so, if given a week or so to work ^__^ (I know, I know-I can whip up a nice avatar in 5-15 minutes and I need a week to do a sig xD But seriously, artist's block does that to you!)

Then why not just make a Banner and see if anyone wants to use it? You don't need a contest to show off your "creativity" .

Ok I'll do my best...

Cute avatar okami never seen that side of the psychic pokemon.

Edit:

How's this?

interfaceavatar1.png

for some reason I had limited amounts of things I could do to this one so if you dont like it (or okami's) then ask again and I can make another one.

link

It's nice to get a different side to pokemon. And hey, he's ALAKAZAM, for cryin', he could be as silly as he wanted and totally get away with it ^___^ He's a rad pokemon.

And just as you said, PF, I too am willing to recreate an avatar if it is not to Interface's liking. Alakazam is amazingly fun and simple to design around.

Could you perhaps elaborate on what you mean by 'shadowy,' Interface? Otherwise I'll just play around with it and see if it turns out something cool :)

EDIT: How's this? Linked from my Photobucket for the time being, if you like this one better I will place it in my gallery here.

Interface_FINAL2.jpg