anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you can :D but kunai will have to give the official word.

But just to let you know dont join the current avatar social group for the moment its being discussed if a new one will be made. if we decide against it i will let you know :P if we decide yes we will make a new one i shall give you an invite :D

xD Okami wants to know if you forgot the fact that we only live 5 minutes away from each other... xDDD

She could inform me of any changes that occur via phone... or email... or IM... xD;

ok. Kiku will be helping. and yes the avatars are very good!

but i'm closing this thread and having a new one posted .

anyways, i'll pm each artist.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

ok. some more info, i will not be an artist there nut i will be working on my skills. i will have this thread locked on tuesday next week. so i'll work on any requests until then, and then i'll work on my skills. telos will be in charge, meaning that he will create the thread. and everyone else (including himself) will be added to the active artist list. i'll put up more info

as soon as i'm able too.

I will wait til tuesday to make the new thread then in the mean time theres the group to attend to.

Attention!!!!for the members of our group only!!

to coincide with the new thread (though it was not planned) the avatar group is being re-created by myself i shall move all important articles and i will send an invitation to all the members when i delete the old group

What can I say? I'm just good at finding great avvie pics xD

That being said, for those of us with avatar thread badges, in order to keep the link from breaking after we relocate the thread, you'll simply have to change the URL to the new thread from this one.