anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

Lol Sushi hasn't come to take one of our Avatar's yet, let me repost em so he doesn't have to go page searching.

Telos's

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=323

Mine

hottsushiz.jpg

Pokemon fan's

Namikaze_Minato_by_nekoni.jpg

If your running firefox, just right click the images and go to Copy Image location to get the link for them.

No problem, as long as it gets finished. I'll try to blow up an image for you.

Edit* How's this?

URL for the image.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ibnf9f.jpg

Is it too big?

I dunno, the image itself is just really blurry so it would be hard to use in anything other than a sprite related piece. Of we could just stack effects on top of it, but that doesn't come out particularly well.

Edit* Oh also, Kunai can I join this thread too? I want to compete with everybody and make avatars. :D

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks telos! Floot's request was quite challenging. Also, thanks for giving me the chance!

Edit: I was bored and didn't have anything to do so I decided to work on floot's avatar again with the new picture. So this is what I got...

flootenkirpavatar1.jpg

I hope you like it. Here is the link

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/pokemonfan_projectpokemon/flootenkirpavatar1.jpg

All you have to do is put that between  and ...I think or you could click on the link and then copy the IMG code that is given by photobucket... That's an option too. The bigger image was a great help Floot. The resizing didn't work so well for me on gimp. Once again, hope you like it!

Hey! CybeastFalzar I made your avatar, I cant believe it took so long. I didn't think those pictures Kuro linked to were exactly what you were looking for. So I made one for you.

shinygiratinaavatarrequest.png

I hope you like it! Here is a link to it.

Also, what do you think of this avatar I made for a friend that I got to join the site. Please comment!

collinsavatar.png

:eek:3? Thank you Pokemonfan for notifying me?:confused:

Sorry it's Friday, which is basically a busy day for me, had to go to Basketball, then help my friend install YSMenu on his DSTT, and getting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time to work for him, then when i got home, i had to walk my dog for an hour or so.

Pokemonfan's one looks psychedelic, with the rainbow, but my name is quite difficult to read, and I'm not really into rainbows, but overall looks pretty.:biggrin:

Telos's one looks pretty cool, and with the shuriken flying past, very nice,:tongue: although the image of Minato, kinda looks bland, i can't really describe it.

Enkidu's one looks very creative, with the speech bubble, and yeah i can see how hard it is trying to fit all of that creativeness into a small square/rectangularish shape, they all look awesome, but something about the image, it's like bland, or not sure how to describe, it i will defiantly use them... in different forums, or when i get bored of my current avatar. xD

they all look awesome, but something about the image, it's like bland, or not sure how to describe, it i will defiantly use them... in different forums, or when i get bored of my current avatar. xD

Bland? Right now you have a rather boring screen cap of Kakashi as your avatar, so could you elaborate a little bit more on "Bland"? As it doesn't tell us why our avatar's were not satisfactory. This way we can not make the same mistake next time.

Thanks telos! Floot's request was quite challenging. Also, thanks for giving me the chance!

Edit: I was bored and didn't have anything to do so I decided to work on floot's avatar again with the new picture. So this is what I got...

flootenkirpavatar1.jpg

I hope you like it. Here is the link

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/pokemonfan_projectpokemon/flootenkirpavatar1.jpg

All you have to do is put that between  and ...I think or you could click on the link and then copy the IMG code that is given by photobucket... That's an option too. The bigger image was a great help Floot. The resizing didn't work so well for me on gimp. Once again, hope you like it!

Thanks, but telos PM'd me with one that looked awesome with thunder in the background and it using psychic. I hope that's okay.

Flootenkerp, its no big, honestly I think telos's looks better. I didn't even think about adding a cool background I just added that light effect because it looked all electric psychicy so its fine. I'm now going to try out chycorita's when I get a moment.

Flootenkerp, its no big, honestly I think telos's looks better. I didn't even think about adding a cool background I just added that light effect because it looked all electric psychicy so its fine. I'm now going to try out chycorita's when I get a moment.

Cool, thanks for the effort though. I really appreciate it.

It looks good beary831 the lugia looks so cool when its complemented by the reds and blues. Also, I didn't think that I had set mine to 160 by 160 I was sure that it was 160 by 100. That's what I set it to on photobucket when I uploaded it. Interesting...

Edit:

Here it is chycorita:

Here is the link to it if you like it.

Enjoy!

Edit:

I made another one for you chycorita

chycoritasavatar2-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Here is the link

Edited by pokemonfan